NEW Kabuto and Armor For Gekokujo (Final version released)

Users who are viewing this thread

Well, the black armor turned into the Kenshin armor and there was a problem with the helmet model you mentioned the crest was visible only from the front of the helmet and from the back of the helmet it was invisible, i couldnt find a fix so i decided not to include that.  :facepalm:

Carlos_de_Tonkin said:
Could you sent the helmet and the crest models and textures for me ? I might able to fix that  :???:

Actually I'm going to try a fix (not hopefull tho) if i cant manage to fix it i'll send them to you.

Where i must put load_mod_resource = diversarmorandkabuto can you reply me with a screen shot always i put load_mod_resource = diversarmorandkabuto in the bottom of lod mod resource give a rgl error

sorry for my bad english

franciscomana said:
Where i must put load_mod_resource = diversarmorandkabuto can you reply me with a screen shot always i put load_mod_resource = diversarmorandkabuto in the bottom of lod mod resource give a rgl error

sorry for my bad english

Change "diversarmorandkabuto" to "diversearmorandkabuto" and it will work just fine. There is a typo in the readme.txt -file.

It should look like this:
load_mod_resource = diversearmorandkabuto

I really appreciate the effort you put into this mod, Aruda. Arigatou gozaimasu!

However, some textures don't work in my game.
I can't post images, so I have to describe the problem. The Toyotomi Jinbaori ist white with some grey in the middle (the other one looks normal). The Toyotomi Kabuto has white parts as well. The Otani Yo****sugu-Armor is see-through at the shoulders, while the white cloth is distorted and coloured like the Toyotomi Jinbaori.

If I'm the only one with this problem, the Linux version might be to blame. I will test it in wine and report later.

Edit: Looks the same when I use the Windows version.

Thats odd. I will check the texture files if theres anything wrong. I'll let you know if its a problem on my end and i'll release fixed version immediately. Thank you for feedback!

samurai_penguin said:
franciscomana said:

sorry for my bad english

Change "diversarmorandkabuto" to "diversearmorandkabuto" and it will work just fine. There is a typo in the readme.txt -file.

It should look like this:
load_mod_resource = diversearmorandkabuto

Thank you so much <3

It seems that i made a mistake while linking the model to the texture. I fixed them, let me know if theres anything wrong (there shouldnt be tho :smile:) For those who already downloaded the pack just apply this fix (put them in resource file and then replace) and for those who didnt download i'll update the full pack.

Here you go : http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=49689473284286222014

Edit : Updated the full pack.

Aruda said:
It seems that i made a mistake while linking the model to the texture. I fixed them, let me know if theres anything wrong (there shouldnt be tho :smile:) For those who already downloaded the pack just apply this fix (put them in resource file and then replace) and for those who didnt download i'll update the full pack.

Here you go : http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=49689473284286222014

Edit : Updated the full pack.

Thank you for fixing it.
Now, I'll be off chasing some kidnapping Samurai :smile:.

:grin: Thanks!  :party:

EF17C1391CD287F64C1BDEAE6C3A0B703B5CCB82

712E84FE7946E9054EEFCEF2C21588E87EBEE9A8

wJd2LPK.jpg

I dont know what you meant with "textures are all jacked up" but its tested and everything works well. If you have any problems, specify it, if anything is wrong on my end i'll try to fix it, but as i said everything works well, you can see people playing it without having any problems.

Back
Top Bottom