Is smithy refinement part XML-editable?

Users who are viewing this thread

ROMMORROM

Recruit
Greetings! I want to change refinement part of smithing without involving coding. Cannot code!
1) change some values for items relating to smithing like: iron ore, charcoal, steel… I was unable to seek them out. What file are they in?
2) introduce new item “wood piece”. Wood piece to hardwood would be by analogy the way crude iron is to iron ore.
3) change and add refine formulas like:
1 iron ore + 1 charcoal = 9 crude iron (with perk)
1 iron ore + 1 charcoal = 6 crude iron
1 hardwood = 10 wood piece
10 wood piece = 1 hardwood
Is anything of above doable without coding? If so can you please point me to the necessary files?

Greetings! I want to change refinement part of smithing without involving coding. Cannot code!
1) change some values for items relating to smithing like: iron ore, charcoal, steel… I was unable to seek them out. What file are they in?
2) introduce new item “wood piece”. Wood piece to hardwood would be by analogy the way crude iron is to iron ore.
3) change and add refine formulas like:
1 iron ore + 1 charcoal = 9 crude iron (with perk)
1 iron ore + 1 charcoal = 6 crude iron
1 hardwood = 10 wood piece
10 wood piece = 1 hardwood
Is anything of above doable without coding? If so can you please point me to the necessary files?
IDK much about smithing, but suspect you need C# coding. I suggest you look at the Better Smithing mod https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/4318?tab=description
It has links to its source code in GitHub, which might provide pointers.

Back
Top Bottom