New Community Manager - Callum

Users who are viewing this thread

Rhugar said:
Callum_TaleWorlds said:
Honestly I am really sorry! It was poorly worded by me. I typed it as a direct response to this post but failed to add in a quote.  :oops:

Do not look here said:
Callum_TaleWorlds said:
Your information archive will be getting a little bigger tonight! Soon™
There. I've got your back, no worries.

Yes, yes, you are forgiven. But we're still all dying to know if there'll be any more information released during E3?

Didn't you learn anything from Lust? You can ask him as much as you want, but he won't tell you! xD

Gab-AG. said:
Rhugar said:
Callum_TaleWorlds said:
Honestly I am really sorry! It was poorly worded by me. I typed it as a direct response to this post but failed to add in a quote.  :oops:

Do not look here said:
Callum_TaleWorlds said:

Yes, yes, you are forgiven. But we're still all dying to know if there'll be any more information released during E3?

Didn't you learn anything from Lust? You can ask him as much as you want, but he won't tell you! xD

sduT5bQ.png

Callum_TaleWorlds said:
Ah. Okay.
Dr.-Who.gif

I'd say it's been a rather disappointing E3 from you guys, then.

Callum_TaleWorlds said:

Do not look here said:
Callum_TaleWorlds said:

I think... In order to make up for this you need to give us the Release date

Chewiemuse said:
Callum_TaleWorlds said:

Do not look here said:
Callum_TaleWorlds said:

I think... In order to make up for this you need to give us the Release date

For Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord there is only one release date:

Soon™

I will forgive you in behalf of the Mount&Blade community if you answer these ;
Are there going to be more informations released during E3?
Are there going to be more(different that show some other stuff) gameplay videos released during E3?
Are there going to be more screenshots released during E3?
When will Bannerlord be released.....Sneak attempt...
kopZltu.jpg

Guys, please! :smile: They're very busy! :smile:

After all, after the stunning success of this year's E3, they have to prepare for next year's E3! :smile:

They will surely be very busy with this! :smile:

We can't expect any responses from them! :smile:

Please direct any criticism to the Forum Moderation Feedback thread! :smile: Careful not to be abusive though! :smile:

Ki-Ok Khan said:
I guess Callum does not like communicating either.

I'm not much for communicating either.. Maybe I could be the third manager, if it pays well! I don't mind holding a ten minute presentation once a year and flying to gaming shows ^^   

I kid, I kid.. maybe

Rhugar said:
Ki-Ok Khan said:
I guess Callum does not like communicating either.

I'm not much for communicating either.. Maybe I could be the third manager, if it pays well! I don't mind holding a ten minute presentation once a year and flying to gaming shows ^^   

I kid, I kid.. maybe
Of course you can be the third manager! Just follow these steps ;
wPuDv.png

Sorry for the late reply guys! I don't have any more info for you regarding E3 at this moment in time. I know that isn't what you want to hear, but I guess it is better than no response at all.

Loving the memes btw, I feel like a true member of the TW team now! :smile:

Callum_TaleWorlds said:
Sorry for the late reply guys! I don't have any more info for you regarding E3 at this moment in time. I know that isn't what you want to hear, but I guess it is better than no response at all.

Loving the memes btw, I feel like a true member of the TW team now! :smile:

Thanks for at least telling us we shouldn't expect more from E3 (unless I misunderstood your message). This is what I'd like to see. Transparency.
I don't care about "OMG GIB US BONERLORD" or "MOARR NEWS", just transparency.

Back
Top Bottom