New Community Manager - Callum

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey everyone!

As some of you have already noticed, we have a new Community Manager working alongside me at the company!

This step represents our acknowledgement of the community in terms of sheer size and activity! It is important to us that all of our communities are friendly, inviting places to discuss our games, make suggestions and find help where you need it. To this end, two pairs of hands will certainly be better than one!

Please welcome Callum, who has spent the last couple of weeks getting settled and learning a few basics. He has relocated to Ankara and is working for us in-house experience working with developers previously in a few different communities, as well as his own history with Mount & Blade.

I’ve known Callum for some time and am delighted to be working with him. He is a natural communicator and has already started doing great work on the Steam forums! I expect him to continue to do great things at TaleWorlds and believe he’ll quickly become an important part of the team.

Be very kind to him and see you at E3 next month!

Frank

Hello!

I think Frank pretty much covered everything with his kind words so I won't bombard you with a long-winded self introduction.

I just want to say that I am really excited to be here in Turkey, working for a company that created one of my all-time favourite games! Back when I joined this community in 2010, if someone would have told me that I would have the chance to be involved at this level I would have never believed them, and in all honesty the situation still feels kind of surreal. It has been a little overwhelming trying to put names to the many faces around the office (the team is huge!) but everyone here has been extremely welcoming, and the vibe around the office and general working environment have really helped me to settle in. 

I look forward to getting to know you all over the coming weeks/months and making my contribution towards what will surely be the best Mount & Blade game to date!

Callum

Thanks for the warm welcome and kind responses!  :party:

Arvenski said:
Hi. We'll we be seeing you around the here at all, or will you mainly be sticking to the Steam forums?

I will be around here on the forums quite a bit (mainly lurking and gathering feedback) but my main focus at the moment is Steam.

Lord Brutus said:
I have just been informed that he is this guy.  https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?action=profile;u=64603

:ohdear: :oops:

kraggrim ?️ said:
Welcome Callum, so what have you got planned for us :grin:?

We have a few ideas and plans that are being tossed around for the website and forums but our attention is fully on E3 at the moment so don't expect anything in the immediate future.

Age of Empires II: The Densetsu ? said:
Eh up, I was in his NW regiment for a while. Fun times.

52nd4life

Back
Top Bottom