Resolved Negative inventory capacity and no food bug after e1.0.1. patch!

Users who are viewing this thread

So i updated my game and started playing. When i first loaded into my save i got a pop up saying "Module is not compatible load anyway?". So i thought whatever and pressed the load button. *I have never downloaded or used any mods in Bannerlord*

When i loaded in, it showed that i had 0 consumable items (even though i had 54 units of grain in my inventory but it fixed automatically after selling and re-buying the grain from the market). Shortly after i went to my inventory screen and there it said "capacity exceeded" even though before updating the game i had a huge amount of capacity.

My current capacity is 1730/270 (+10 base, +260 troops) before the update it was much more and i didnt have my capacity exceeded. (I have lots of pack animals too, if that makes any differnce)

Hello, thanks for reporting this problem. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this thread when it was first created. We believe the issue may have been resolved since the creation of this topic. If you are currently experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please update this thread so we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.

Back
Top Bottom