Resolved Game won't run after launching, and cannot be suspended after opening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: I cannot get past the launcher as there is nothing opening after I click "Play" or "Play Now" however it is phrased. It loads a bit then stops, and sits in the background and there is no way to close the application other than restarting my computer. I have tried many fixes such as reinstalling, clean installing, deleting the files under documents, etc. and nothing seems to work.
How to Reproduce: Open the game
Have you used cheats and if so which: N/A
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: GeForce RTX 3060
GPU Driver Version: 551.86
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor
RAM: 16 GB
Motherboard: B550 Aorus Elite AX v2
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Game is installed on an SSD

Could you try to launch again and send the log files located on the pathway below to us via the ticket system on our website? You can find more info about the ticket system here.
C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\logs
Hello, thank you for the reply but I was able to figure it out. I tried a clean install which didn't work as I could not delete two pesky files, but after some trial and error, I was able to delete them and get the game to run.

Summary: Having the same issue. Not sure how to resolve this problem. It has been a while since I have played but I have never had this issue before. The launcher loads up and I click "Play" and the game starts running but doesn't come on the screen. My Adrenalin software is showing FPS for the game but I don't see it.
Possible solutions attempted: I verified the files. I attempt to shut the game down by using "Alt, Control, and Delete" but I am receiving a message saying "Access Denied". The only way I can shut the game down completely and continue attempting to solve the problem is to restart my PC. I have attempted to switch the launcher and the game, in the files, over to "Run as admin". I have uninstalled the game and reinstalled it. I have attempted to launch the game through "Bannerlord.exe" to bypass the launcher. Nothing has worked.
How to Reproduce: Open the game
Have you used cheats and if so which: N/A
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT
GPU Driver Version: 24.4.1
CPU:AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core
RAM: 32GB
Motherboard: ROG Crosshair VIII Hero
Storage Device: M.2 drive

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom