Closed Siege ambush allows you to delete entire enemy army

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
Summary: After winning a siege ambush the AI immediately makes an assault. If I press "I" to access your inventory at this point I immediately capture the entire enemy army, as if you had defeated them with a 100% wound rate.
How to Reproduce: Break into a defensive siege, win a siege ambush, access your inventory from the overworld map.
Have you used cheats and if so which: None. My mods are almost certainly irrelevant to the bug, though I cannot load the save file without them. They are: RBM, De Re Militari, Better Pikes, Warlord Pack, and Adonnay's Troop Changer.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version: 535.113.01
CPU:6-core AMD Ryzen 5 7600X
RAM: 32 GB
Motherboard: B650I AORUS ULTRA
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 2 TB

Summary: After winning a siege ambush the AI immediately makes an assault. If I press "I" to access your inventory at this point I immediately capture the entire enemy army, as if you had defeated them with a 100% wound rate.
How to Reproduce: Break into a defensive siege, win a siege ambush, access your inventory from the overworld map.
Have you used cheats and if so which: None. My mods are almost certainly irrelevant to the bug, though I cannot load the save file without them. They are: RBM, De Re Militari, Better Pikes, Warlord Pack, and Adonnay's Troop Changer.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version: 535.113.01
CPU:6-core AMD Ryzen 5 7600X
RAM: 32 GB how long do skateboards last
Motherboard: B650I AORUS ULTRA
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 2 TB
  1. Report the Bug:
    • Visit the official forums or website of the game.
    • Look for a bug reporting section or contact information for the developers.
    • Provide detailed information about the issue, including the steps to reproduce, as you've outlined here.
  2. Check for Updates:
    • Ensure that your game is running the latest version. Developers often release patches and updates to address bugs and improve gameplay.
  3. Mods:
    • Since you mentioned using mods, test the game without any mods to see if the issue persists. Some mods might not be compatible with certain updates, leading to unexpected behavior.
  4. Save File:
    • Save a copy of your current game save.
    • Attempt to reproduce the issue without mods to see if it occurs in the vanilla game.
  5. Developer Response:
    • Keep an eye on official channels for developer responses regarding the reported bug.
    • If there's a workaround or a fix, developers may provide information on how to address the issue.

We are closing this bug report. We were not able to get a reply to our inquiry in time. If you need further assistance please do not hesitate to create a new thread in this board. Thank you for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience.

Back
Top Bottom