[NC2016] Suggestions

TalliE

Baron
WBNW
Best answers
WQ did aswell, but I think they recently disbanded due to either inactivity or lack of interest..

Bendetto

Baron
Best answers
we try get players, try play matches...in begin we have some players, but later we have matches and in matches we have 5-6 players.
Now we have 3-4 active players, who can play. Others dont have time (work, study) dont have interest of this game, or in the territory where there is a war (Donetsk).

So we (some UA players - me and Flex) want join RUS in NC, or do alliance Russia & Ukraine.

watly

Grandmaster Knight
WB
Best answers
Just a suggestion, but why don't you simply send a PM like the rest of the alliances have done? Posting here about a Russian/Ukrainian alliance is pretty useless.

Bendetto

Baron
Best answers
I sent, but administrators think that the Ukrainian team able to play in NC.

But I as a player of the ukrainian national team, I declare that we are not able to play in the NC. Soon NC starts and administrators would like to pay attention to my post and Silver.

PS: sorry for my English  :grin:

Menethil

Baron
Best answers
Well,  no :grin: This is a suggestion thread and i suggest admins that dont make favour for cheater pls

Menethil

Baron
Best answers
Ofc  :mrgreen: anyway dont wanna make this thread **** but if i discuss with **** person it will be so gl

Alene

Archduke
WBNWVCWF&SM&B
Best answers
Menethil said:
Ofc  :mrgreen: anyway dont wanna make this thread **** but if i discuss with **** person it will be so gl
:facepalm:

Next time you feel the need to call someone "a **** person" or otherwise insult that said someone, think twice before clicking the "post" button. If you still after that think you should click that, don't. It's that simple really.

Faebio

Count
WBM&BNWVC
Best answers
Thank you, Alene.

And to Bendetto: We recieved the request, as you know, and are discussing it. Posting here wont make us reach a decision faster so unless it contains a suggestions please just be patient.

Kohath

Sergeant Knight
Best answers
When we tried to play on the Dutch 2 server, our gear got downgraded every round, without purchasing anything.
I myself was a cavalry, and got the black horse second round, 3rd round I spawned with no horse

Kiano

Baron
Best answers
Yeah I was on the other team and the same happened to us. Everyone spawned in blue tunics after upgrading.