[NC2016] Suggestions

Currently viewing this thread:

Fietta

buıʇʇǝs uoıʇɔǝɹıp ʞɔɐʇʇɐ
Subforum Moderator
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
Playing multiplayer tournaments without leaves is banned, any texture modification apart from crosshairs are banned. Even blue and pink javelins. You can change any of the in game settings though.

Watly

Grandmaster Knight
WB
Best answers
zDevilBox said:
Hello, i have a queistion, can i play without leaves at the tree? Without them i have 30 fps stably, with them 15-30. Dont worry i played all matches with leaves, but i cant play normally.
Yeah, can I remove the wall textures as well for fps boost? Thanks.

Scar

Prussian Immortal
Marquis
Best answers
zDevilBox said:
Hello, i have a queistion, can i play without leaves at the tree? Without them i have 30 fps stably, with them 15-30. Dont worry i played all matches with leaves, but i cant play normally.
No.

zDevilBox

Sergeant
WBWF&SNW
Best answers
Watly said:
zDevilBox said:
Man why you posting this? I asked without trolling. I will continue play in the ****

Kragen said:
Buy a new potato :p
Sure, but I have no idea why this is happening ( i5, 1gb RAM videocard)

Lagstro

Baron
Best answers
zDevilBox said:
Watly said:
zDevilBox said:
Man why you posting this? I asked without trolling. I will continue play in the ****

Kragen said:
Buy a new potato :p
Sure, but I have no idea why this is happening ( i5, 1gb RAM videocard)
LMAO, wtf is that. That's not even normal textures, I've played in absolute min graphics before and it doesn't look like that. You've probably already tampered with the textures. But I do understand the low fps life, played with under 15 fps for 2 years until I bought a new laptop that also couldn't run warband all that well, so I just stopped playing :razz:

The first time I turned the frame-rate option on:

LeRoux

Grandmaster Knight
WBWB
Best answers
I'm pretty sure if you dig deep enough plenty of admins of current and previous tournaments will have tweeted worse things.

Razer

Sergeant Knight
Best answers
I'm loving this, Alene is gonna arrive soon to get this back on topic :lol:
#adminwars

Alene

The Queen of Diamonds
Archduke
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
Razer' said:
I'm loving this, Alene is gonna arrive soon to get this back on topic :lol:
#adminwars
The matter was already taken to PMs, what do you need me for? :razz:

Shemaforash

Marquis
WB
Best answers
Since we had another colored weapon drama this video highlights how useful coloring projectiles are, even if it's a stupid video