[NC2016] Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

I feel like this discussion is going to be yet another one filled with repetitive biased comments eventually leading to unproven claims and hatred. This is pointless.

Sir Galahad the Pure said:
I guess you're right. They tried and failed. But my point is that they haven't tried hard enough. The fact that some of the top UA players are now inactive isn't enough to justify that they can't get a team. As I said, Ireland, Czechoslovakia, Yugoslavia, Norway-Denmark,Finland, Spain: with, historically, a less populated community (maybe excluding Czech R.)  they managed to get unknown players to participate and bring back some inactive good players and old legends. Why could they do that whilst UA couldn't?

PS: @Silver, note that I never said Bendetto was the man to form a team, but UA in general. That aisde, Bendetto actually owes something to the UA community for damaging its image.

"I'm going to talk about a community I don't belong to and make up my own expectations for them!"

Why should Bendetto force players that aren't interested, to play? And why should the average UA person care about what Bendetto did? He isn't the face of the UA community.

Gala, from what I see, you use the success Spain had in forming a team to tell unions that they haven't tried hard enough. The last time Spain formed, they disbanded the team and the admins had to give out defaults; I don't think that made anyone happy.

People seem to forget that Bendetto didnt cheat only in last WNL. He was captain of UA nations cup team last year, he invited 2 players that had no right to play for his team. Arni, who played as UA_Ipoop and who used same scheme with 2 cd-keys they used this WNL with Crashday; and Bob, who is russian and has always played for Russia, but last year he left Russian team and decided to play for UA with UA_Cacke name. This is funny.

Watly said:
Why should Bendetto force players that aren't interested, to play? And why should the average UA person care about what Bendetto did? He isn't the face of the UA community.

Gala, from what I see, you use the success Spain had in forming a team to tell unions that they haven't tried hard enough. The last time Spain formed, they disbanded the team and the admins had to give out defaults; I don't think that made anyone happy.
Nah, Spain is just one out of the many examples I mentioned. What Ireland have done is the real success. And I'm up for unions as long as they're justified: BeNe, Norway-Denmark, YUG, even Spain-Portugal nowadays.
Anyway, true, I agree with you: it'd be pointless to sign up a team, disband it and make admins give default wins. But that's the problem: Many elite teams with a few "weak" teams -> Other "weak" teams/countries don't participate because of lack of incentive, interest and motivation (UA case) and some of the few "weak" teams that sign up disband because they get stomped.

*When I say weak teams I mean that they have a very low chance of winning or getting a medal.

As addition to this cheater list: Fl3x, even his own teammates admit that he's using wallhack and he was also dumb enough to prove his cheating with a screenshot. Red war, who cheated with UA playing in their team. (UA_Easy 2013)

Also about Sumrac and others rqing the team, what I heard was more like Bendetto ragequiting because his team was weak. Then telling people to not tell anyone UA is able to field a team, so that he can play with Russia. These teams really don't deserve this alliance, worst decision by admins ever in NC.

Well, admins wont change their decision. I sent proofs before the decision. I said bendetto cheated WNL and NC and this alliance is just for bendetto cause russia need better shooter. I agree with bauglir its is the funniest decision i have ever seen. Its like letting arni play... Someone saying flex use wh someone saying other things. Most of people are not cheating and i feel clean about it but when i see they cheating and they still keep playing its just makes me not to play this game. I think some of you can agree with me.
I need an explanation about this decision. Please admins explain us what you thought.

Is it just me or as it seems majority of cheaters/identity changers are from Russia and Ukraine ? They ruined my fun in Dota 2 so I left it , now here too ? Why  :cry:

A lot of players were cheating in past, I realised that I'm was wrong and did a bad thing, but I'm not going to cheat anymore. I guess it is rempica, who started this discussion, who promised me that I won't play in NC as well. And menethil is just support all this drama, simply because he's doesn't like me. if you don't trust us, you just can check our team, like ts, roster and stuff, we are promise you that we won't play with Arni or cheat in any other way.

I want a community which  dont need to get check. Yes i dont like you but its not about that i dont like cheaters general. Maybe you wont cheat this tournament but why you dont get a good punishment. We need discipline. Admins banning arni 1 year its nice. When you cheat why you dont get any good punishment just 1, 2 matches. I mean okay you didnt got ban but how can they do a favour for you. Cheaters dont deserve any favour. If you do them favour next time other players can think like he cheated nothing happened and he even made alliance. And they will show you as an example look he didnt get punishment why would i ? Anyway you can play i dont care teams cant change with 1 player but i guess it might make us problems for next times. Gn.

Sorry, but I don't think that you are can talk that Arni ban for 1 year is nice, and compare our bans
since you was the guy, who tried his best to unban him, when it was usefull, then he left your team and you suddenly changed your opinion about him.

And like I said, I'm realised that I'm did bad thing and regret about that. About favour to cheaters, what are you talking about? If some nation cup team weren't able to gather enough people to make a team, which could play and not rq during tournament, then players of this team can join to other team. It's a nation cup rule, not a favour %)

Menethil said:
Anyway you can play i dont care teams cant change with 1 player but i guess it might make us problems for next times. Gn.

thx, gn

Back
Top Bottom