[NC2016] Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

we try get players, try play matches...in begin we have some players, but later we have matches and in matches we have 5-6 players.
Now we have 3-4 active players, who can play. Others dont have time (work, study) dont have interest of this game, or in the territory where there is a war (Donetsk).

So we (some UA players - me and Flex) want join RUS in NC, or do alliance Russia & Ukraine.

Just a suggestion, but why don't you simply send a PM like the rest of the alliances have done? Posting here about a Russian/Ukrainian alliance is pretty useless.

I sent, but administrators think that the Ukrainian team able to play in NC.

But I as a player of the ukrainian national team, I declare that we are not able to play in the NC. Soon NC starts and administrators would like to pay attention to my post and Silver.

PS: sorry for my English  :grin:

Menethil said:
Ofc  :mrgreen: anyway dont wanna make this thread **** but if i discuss with **** person it will be so gl

:facepalm:

Next time you feel the need to call someone "a **** person" or otherwise insult that said someone, think twice before clicking the "post" button. If you still after that think you should click that, don't. It's that simple really.

Thank you, Alene.

And to Bendetto: We recieved the request, as you know, and are discussing it. Posting here wont make us reach a decision faster so unless it contains a suggestions please just be patient.

When we tried to play on the Dutch 2 server, our gear got downgraded every round, without purchasing anything.
I myself was a cavalry, and got the black horse second round, 3rd round I spawned with no horse

Back
Top Bottom