Napoleonic Wars 1.103 patch pre-release!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Captain Lust said:
Hello NW friends!

Today we have the pre-release of the upcoming patch. This will be the same as the patch released on Monday, provided there are no issues.

:lol:

Which year?

BigRedOne said:
Which year?

Jan 11th, 2011 is when MMRussia was released...
April 19th, 2012 was when Napoleonic Wars was released
July 19th, 2013 when this patch was "released"

So judging by the time it took between MMRussia and NW, this is the year that it should be released. No promises. This also doesn't account for Valve and their updating schedule.

Oh, and just so we're all on the same page, rank means little to jack ****. There are quite a few toxic morons with a high rank.

DrTaco said:
BigRedOne said:
Which year?

Jan 11th, 2011 is when MMRussia was released...
April 19th, 2012 was when Napoleonic Wars was released
July 19th, 2013 when this patch was "released"

So judging by the time it took between MMRussia and NW, this is the year that it should be released. No promises. This also doesn't account for Valve and their updating schedule.

Oh, and just so we're all on the same page, rank means little to jack ****. There are quite a few toxic morons with a high rank.

You're looking at this wrong mate, he's refering to Lust = Taleworlds. So you should take the Warband release dates, not the FSE onces. :wink:

I think i'm looking at this right. I'm referring to Vince N' Friends = FSE, and their release dates, not Warband ones.

And as for the patch release date, this link tells me that the patch is ready today - as in not brokenly ready to be released.
Which they may of been able to release it sooner and have it of been broken (Maybe it would be on par with the current melee mechanics)

http://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=5423.msg250346#msg250346

Also, could you get rid of that winking face? It's annoying.

Ok ok, it's true that I laugh a little bit about this update. In fact, I host a lot of servers. And it's very unnerving when you do not have a specific date of release. I was prepared today but finally it was not very useful... :smile:

Oooooh here we go again  :roll:

You quoted BigRedOne's post, his post was towards a post that Lust made about the patch release/delay again. So it would make sense if you would refer to Warband (taleworlds) not FSE or whatever you call it "Vince N's Friends". But I guess I seem to miss that out..

And what's wrong with the winking face? It's one of my favorites.

Well, given that he made a joke about a release date, I made a joke that bridged from that joke into a topic that is relevant to the topic the first joke was made towards. In case you didn't get that, it was a joke and involved a topic that was relevant to the first joke. Maybe it a bit sarcastic and bitter too. Or maybe I was pointing out that Taleworlds and FSE never have been good on release dates, so they could both be to blame for it.

The winking face is annoying, that's the problem with it. Congrats for having a favorite emoticon. I quite like this one, :twisted: but it's annoying too.

DrTaco said:
Well, given that he made a joke about a release date, I made a joke that bridged from that joke into a topic that is relevant to the topic the first joke was made towards. In case you didn't get that, it was a joke and involved a topic that was relevant to the first joke. Maybe it a bit sarcastic and bitter too. Or maybe I was pointing out that Taleworlds and FSE never have been good on release dates, so they could both be to blame for it.

The winking face is annoying, that's the problem with it. Congrats for having a favorite emoticon. I quite like this one, :twisted: but it's annoying too.

I know it was a joke, but I still wanted to correct you. (as far that was possible  :razz:)
I also probly can't argu with you about that they are both not the best with release dates. So yeah  you're quite right there. ^^

Anyway, I hope you realised that the wink smiley "being favorite" was a joke to...  :smile:

gokiller said:
DrTaco said:

I know it was a joke, but I still wanted to correct you. (as far that was possible  :razz:)
I also probly can't argu with you about that they are both not the best with release dates. So yeah  you're quite right there. ^^

Anyway, I hope you realised that the wink smiley "being favorite" was a joke to...  :smile:
Hmm, my fav simley:
1432543758.png

FSE update on new fixes:

Vincenzo said:
Since I'm back from my holiday for 1 day to take care of some business I fixed a few things the guys reported here and other places and made a 1.103 version.

Fixed boat collisions, and health of the big ship... could not reproduce the KGL talking english they talk german for me?
also fixed some commander battle problems with sailors and marines... I think its good to release.

I'm uploading it and will leave it to Olafson to actually release it. since I'm going back to my holiday.

Have a good summer guys.

Also:
Vincenzo said:
The rifle sarge is fixed yes...

We won't add more units with ramrods, though people will always drop ramrods now, even if they are not holding them in their hands.

:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom