In Progress NA East TDM Server Consistent Downtime and High Ping Issues

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded

Greetings fellow warriors,

I hope this post finds everyone in good health and high spirits amidst the intense battles we engage in daily. I am penning down this message to draw attention towards an issue that has been affecting a significant portion of our player base - those of us in the NA East region, in particular.

In recent times, we have observed a worrying trend with the Team Deathmatch (TDM) server dedicated to our region. It appears to be experiencing an inconsistent uptime and has been offline during a majority of the day. This has resulted in a significant impediment to the continuity of our gaming experience, as many of us have found it challenging to secure a decent time to engage in our beloved skirmishes.

Moreover, we have also noticed a substantial increase in latency, with player ping occasionally spiking by as much as 600-800 or even more. As you would all agree, such severe ping issues can dramatically affect our gameplay, making the experience less enjoyable and more frustrating. This is far from ideal in a game that thrives on swift actions and quick decisions.

Adding salt to the wound, we've also found that servers tend to close immediately following a single game, inhibiting the opportunity for rematches and prolonged gaming sessions. This effectively leaves us stranded and diminishes the dynamic team-based environment that makes Bannerlord's multiplayer mode so captivating.

We understand that maintaining server stability can be challenging and we appreciate the tireless work that the development team puts in to provide us with an exceptional gaming experience. However, we believe these issues deserve attention and should be addressed as soon as possible.

I urge my fellow players to corroborate this post if you have experienced similar issues. I believe that with our combined voices, we can alert the development team to our plight, and hopefully pave the way for improved server stability and gameplay quality in the near future.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. Stay safe on the battlefield, friends.

Best regards,

I have written multiple posts about this issue and they have yet to address it. Personally I dont really care that much about it but if they are gonna prevent loot from being gained in private servers and than add more expensive loot than their servers should work.

Hey, sorry for the inconvenience. Are you still experiencing this issue? If so please let me know so i can forward it for further inspection.

I have forwarded the issue to the devs for further inspection. Thank you for your time and sorry for the inconvenience.

This issue still persists. I was just in a server of 22 people where everyone was cursing the the server, the game, and the devs. I asked them to come reply to this thread but most users can't be bothered. Can we get some kind of update? This used to be the most popular server in NA until this issue came up some months after official launch.

Still a problem. East NA population is scattered to the West and EU servers, and has been for months. Very tough to find a game.

Back
Top Bottom