Mount&Musket: Siege [84e Regiment Server] (new faster server)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheBlackVampire said:
Only want to point out its a very nice map haha.
But....
8Lr had the first siege server online ,then there were many 84e on it and play on it.
So its not really the first Siege Server.Hope you didnt steal our idea.Good luck with it 8Lr Siege Server will be back in a few days,then we have two siege server with different maps :wink:

sry i dont know anything about that

i am a little sceptical about this siege server as well, if 84e had been on it, then they would have told each other about it, is the reason you join a regiment, to play with others.
plus, if you did, we aren't trying to steal anything, we just wanted to try something new, when aldemar was doing stuff with our server, he found that he could get siege on with mm russia, so he made a map. we have all gotten bored with mm official battle, as it hasnt changed for 8 months or something :S. we just wanted to try something that we reckoned would be fun, and so far the feedback i have gotten from people is positive, so hopefully we will have some more maps at some point. can only hope i guess :smile: (as i get too bored mapping)

we want more maps we want more maps!  :grin:

its quite fun to paly siege despite often the teams are often kinda silly

Today a noob's score was near -15  :grin:  Time was near GMT 10 AM. Probably it is early hour for u. There were nobody from 84e  :smile:  But sure it isn't your fault. There will be always tkers. But more admins can be good  :wink:

Very good map I must say, 52nd pops on every now and again to have a mess around on it, although the problem I find with attacking when there is only like 15-20 people each side is the lack of cannon crew ... let alone capable cannon crew.

I came on the 84e server 2 hours ago, and it was simply unplayable. Everyone was teamkilling, and the possible potential of the map, didn´t really play out.

Well, I guess it's all the scum :twisted: that has already been banned on the official server coming over to ours, so after a couple of days and some perms, the whole TKing affair will be done with :razz:

Hmmm.

I think I like it.

My only thing would be there needs to be more of a team imbalance, seems quite easy for the defenders to hold a breach when the teams are even, even with the 5 lives or whatever we have, it only really falls apart for the defending team if there's enough attackers to just get in past the first volley and kill everything, which they rarely can because the teams are even and there's a few people back on the cannons still.

Not that I know if it's even possible to cap the defending team at like 2/3rd's of the size of the current attacking team.

Well. If your going to use that siege mode...

I suggest you use the following server settings as they are on the 22nd siege;

set_round_max_seconds 900
set_respawn_period 15
set_defender_spawn_count 5
set_team_point_limit 3
set_team_point_limit 2
set_map_time_limit 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom