Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to admit i'm dissapointed with no sort of release this year...It's been like 5-6 years atleast in development.
My hype for this is already pretty dead but this was the final touch. Will i still buy it ? Yeah probably but i'm not excited in any way about it as i was when it got announced...

And from what we've seen the game already seems more functional than a lot of those EA games on steam....

baca said:
https://twitter.com/Mount_and_Blade/status/783162359577767937

this is pain
villagers.gif

ciauz^^,
Jab

kalarhan said:
Gurkhal said:
in some hundred years the people of Calradia will have degenerated

at the end of the campaign the black plague will destroy the land. 50% of the population will die in less than 5 years. In the chaos, mutiny and civil war that will follow all the books will be burned. People that had the knowledge on warfare and engineer will be gone.

next generations will have to start over

DLC confirmed: MB2 The Reaper's Due  :twisted:

(that is the name of a DLC for CK2 in case someone missed the joke)

That's pretty much how I imagine that it happened too! They probably thought that reading books gav you the plague and so they burnt the books to protect themselves from the Black Death.

And to that, Crusader Kings 2 is an awesome game!

I'd personally rather them stop work on Multiplayer and co-op for an earlier single player release. Put out MP at a later date.

I am all about single players so I would say that I don't really care about the multiplayer. But if a good multiplayer will earn the company more cash and keep them in business, then I am all in favor of it being done well.

Lumos said:
They're too busy fleshing out the fantasy elements

the undead faction and black knights from Warband will finally be revealed! They may be only the stuff of legend 200 years later, but at the time of the Fall of The Empire... they were there, they were terrible and they were merciless!

Hide your children! The undead are coming!

In the latest UK edition of PC Gamer magazine, there is a preview article of Bannerlord. I browsed it and there is nothing we don't already know; it is a review of the Gamescom siege defence demonstration and a few other things that we already know about. All the screenshots were from the Gamescom video. However, there was one tantalising thing that caught my eye; above the start of the main text there were the usual fields of information including Developer and Release Date, the latter followed by.... 2016. Of course, given this article will have been written about a month ago (meaning it is not up to date info even if it were correct) and that twitter statement strongly suggests we won't get anything of the game this year, it was either a mistake or a hopeful guess on behalf of the PC Gamer staff. Sadly...

DrunkPeasant said:
It was announced in 2012 and even as it is almost 2017, there is no release date. It is clear by now Bannerlord is never coming out.

So few faith...but yeah, it´s been a long time since then

DanAngleland said:
In the latest UK edition of PC Gamer magazine, there is a preview article of Bannerlord. I browsed it and there is nothing we don't already know; it is a review of the Gamescom siege defence demonstration and a few other things that we already know about. All the screenshots were from the Gamescom video. However, there was one tantalising thing that caught my eye; above the start of the main text there were the usual fields of information including Developer and Release Date, the latter followed by.... 2016. Of course, given this article will have been written about a month ago (meaning it is not up to date info even if it were correct) and that twitter statement strongly suggests we won't get anything of the game this year, it was either a mistake or a hopeful guess on behalf of the PC Gamer staff. Sadly...
When the release date is announced, it will be followed by a chorus of angels and exultant trumpets upon which mankind will, with unequivocal ecstasy, lacking any shame or remorse, collectively **** themselves.

So, don't worry about fishing for a hidden release date. We'll know when it comes.

So, bannerlord will never be released but the company developing it will still exist 2028 without publishing anything?

You do know they have to pay people and other expenses with money, even in Turkey?  :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom