Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
bF6k3C3.png
I wonder how the new damage system works. If the base number is more effective against armour or what. Also the characters seem to have a lot more health. I think a bandit took 90ish damage and survived.

If I had to guess, I'd say that the first number is "flat damage" without any modifiers, and the second one is of a specific type. Swing: 61 + 38 Cut would deliver 61 damage to heavy armour and 99 to unarmoured targets, and Thrust: 54 + 20 Pierce would do 54 against everyone, with the additional 20 applied against heavy armour. Assuming that's what the different damage types do - it's completely possible they've been tweaked as well.

Also I see that instead of the weapon reach, it's called weapon length. Although it seems alarming since 104 is pretty low for the biggest sword you can make (They set everything to max on it, hence MAXIMUM sword)

I just read that they are purging University deans and staff now in Turkey. If I remember correctly Taleworlds is based out of a University or is a sponsored by the government there. Have they been effected by these purges in a direct way?

has anyone played dynasty warriors 8 empires , I recently found it , its got this mount and blade feeling but on an entirely different scale,type and feel , taleworlds could learn a lot from the game's politics and and family system and stay clear from the fantasy part

cherac said:
has anyone played dynasty warriors 8 empires , I recently found it , its got this mount and blade feeling but on an entirely different scale,type and feel , taleworlds could learn a lot from the game's politics and and family system and stay clear from the fantasy part

You'd love the previous empire titles then (dynasty warriors 6), they're far more detailed than the 8th version with number of troops and strategy cards taking effect.

How about a system where custom armor can be added to the game so everyone can see and can have totally custom personalised armor that'd be cool

Deutch1 said:
How about a system where custom armor can be added to the game so everyone can see and can have totally custom personalised armor that'd be cool
Except that stats would differ and that would basically be cheating, and that maybe they make some weird-ass futuristic armor that doesn't fit and completely ruins the immersion for you.
Although, there SHOULD be servers with that option. just saying that i don't think it would be good to force it on ppl.

Perhaps a more in-depth banner system, where you can design and customise your own symbols to be displayed on heraldic items, shields and perhaps banners if they add them in, in multiplayer?

mcwiggum said:
Perhaps a more in-depth banner system, where you can design and customise your own symbols to be displayed on heraldic items, shields and perhaps banners if they add them in, in multiplayer?
That would be awesome, but again, they aren't going with in-depth customization. Armor is the same 5-6 ****ty slots with armor that you maybe dont like (so no LAYERED ARMOR LIKE IN KC:grin:, WHICH IS AWESOME BTW TALEWORLDS TAKE A LOOK AND LEARN YOU LAZY SODS) and the banners are probably gonna be like in War of the Roses, a few background patterns, colors and some symbols.

mcwiggum said:

Didn't they mention some sort of custom banner system ages ago?

kraggrim said:
mcwiggum said:

Didn't they mention some sort of custom banner system ages ago?
No idea. Would be awesome if they did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom