Status
Not open for further replies.
Empire = byzantines
Vlandia = europe
Sturgia = Nordic/Slavic
Khuzait = Mongols
Battania = Barbarians or Celts
Asaria = Arabia
They are surely inspired from these historical people but to much people think they are the same. I am personnaly tired of people complaining about the accuracy of the armors

Balexander said:
Empire = The one true Calradian Empire
Vlandia = Filthy Western Rebels
Sturgia = Filthy Northern Rebels
Khuzait = Eastern Savages
Battania = Western Barbarians
Asaria = Filthy Southern Rebels
"thats what i think"

Fixed it for you

Looter said:
Balexander said:
"thats what i think"

Fixed it for you

Let me correct it again for you... the last correction was a little miss written...

Empire = Old fashions and outdated culture.
Vlandia = Little girls faction.
Sturgia = The faction of true and noble warriors.
Khuzait = Means cockroach in my langage.
Battania = Banania you mean ?
Asaria = They can't stand winter, pussies.
"thats what i think"

Looter said:
Balexander said:
"thats what i think"

Fixed it for you

The Empire is divided in three factions.

VictorF said:
creuzet said:
PTWarrior said:
I saw this image on the pcgamer article:
SWwEr6r9mECMZCYRbAnDzH.png
TW said on their main page when the two videos were released "Their behavior is drawn from actual historical tacticians, for example Alexander the great" when talking about key battle improvements. So they are using historic things to enrich the game. But now look at this picture. I'm seriously doubting the historic accuracy and the efficiency of these armours. Metal points on leather armours? And look at that golden helmet... are you serious?

I'm no expert but I'm sure there's a lot of innacuracy on that image. And we should also be aware of the time period of the game.

Yeah...they kinda took a lot of liberties with Harlaus's  ancestor's armor.  The men behind him look ok though.

https://qph.ec.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-46c2f811e113fb3a9c0099885be61e21-c

Its quite accurate for byzantines, calradian empire's main inspiration.

Boy, I love when people talk fancy about stuff they are clueless about.

I should have specified that my main complaint is against those giants studs on the commander's leather thingy.

Found somehing "not Important"  :lol:  :fruity:
M&B Reddit
Callum_TaleWorldsTaleWorlds Staff :
I understand your frustrations about the delayed release however we are working extremely hard to complete the game as soon as possible. You are right to say that communication hasn't been at the level it should be, and this is why I was recently hired by TW to help the company engage with our commmunity more.

As for the comment I made on the Steam forums, which has been taken out of context, that was directed at two people arguing and derailing the thread and not the OP.

Narlan said:
I should have specified that my main complaint is against those giants studs on the commander's leather thingy.
220px-Roman_soldier_in_lorica_segmentata_1-cropped.jpg

I wonder why not... (the belt... imperial... do you see the link ?)

Ok. Fair enough.

Balexander said:
M&B Reddit
I understand your frustrations about the delayed release however we are working extremely hard to complete the game as soon as possible. You are right to say that communication hasn't been at the level it should be, and this is why I was recently hired by TW to help the company engage with our commmunity more.

As for the comment I made on the Steam forums, which has been taken out of context, that was directed at two people arguing and derailing the thread and not the OP.

At least the new community manager is showing some signs of life.

Balexander said:
M&B Reddit

Much love to the new Community Manager for being somewhat alive.

Ok. Fair enough.
But if you want to complain about a real mystery look at the armor of the guy stand right behind the commander :mrgreen:. I have no clue what that is... that sort of braided leather strips with metal below that gets out the gaps... what is that ???

Narlan said:
Ok. Fair enough.
But if you want to complain about a real mystery look at the armor of the guy stand right behind the commander :mrgreen:. I have no clue what that is... that sort of braided leather strips with metal below that gets out the gaps... what is that ???

Some sort of...coat of plates?...brigandine? I did noticed it on Vlandian soldiers in other past videos.

Nikks said:
Do you guys think the game will be in our hands before we get to 3000 pages?

Consider yourself lucky if we get new info by then

I noticed in the gameplay videos. The life points of the infantery had been drasticaly reduced, we can see that the massive main infantery core gets pulverised in few seconds in the vlandian video x). This is probaly to make the battles shorter to let more people play the demo at the E3 and keep the video short.

Narlan said:
I noticed in the gameplay videos. The life points of the infantery had been drasticaly reduced, we can see that the massive main infantery core gets pulverised in few seconds in the vlandian video x). This is probaly to make the battles shorter to let more people play the demo at the E3 and keep the video short.

I guess they were playing on easy mode. Cavalry was dying like flyes too. Only the player had some robust demage resistance.

I guess they were playing on easy mode. Cavalry was dying like flyes too. Only the player had some robust demage resistance.
Yea, could be, easy mode sucks. I want long and exhausting battle  :twisted: OMG !!! I have an idea !!! Playing board game with a companion during the battle  :cool: :cool: :cool: I am a noble man, such barbarism is not for me :fruity:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom