Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taleworlds today the number of views of your video https://youtu.be/pv2qb66PbUg has reached the mark of 2 000 000 views, with which I congratulate you. Thank you very much for the wonderful game. I want to wish you good luck in further development and life, as well as release of the game this year. In honor of this, I think you could upload a new video, for example, dedicated to an ambush : D

Who put for +)

Alexander13 said:
Taleworlds today the number of views of your video https://youtu.be/pv2qb66PbUg has reached the mark of 2 000 000 views, with which I congratulate you. Thank you very much for the wonderful game. I want to wish you good luck in further development and life, as well as release of the game this year. In honor of this, I think you could upload a new video, for example, dedicated to an ambush : D

Who put for +)

Mmm that's probably just the same 1000 information starved fans rewatching the video over and over and over again  :lol:

Rhugar said:
Most cav in history used one-handed weapons, though there's of course exceptions, like medieval glaives used on horseback or a  bunch of asian examples (But that "discussion" should be taken elsewhere :smile: ). And to clarify, his concern didn't seem to be so much in regards to the use of 2handed weapons in Bannerlord, but the quality of their animations, making it look more feasible. I agree on that part, the 2handed animations on horseback in the previous titles made the attacks look like it had barely any momentum.

Precisely...I didn't mean to discuss the fact one can't use a two-handed weapon on horseback, although I think it's rather unorthodox to wield a claymore on a horse.
But I'd expect to see a proper animation for it. Just a wish though...

Iberian Wolf said:
Rhugar said:
Most cav in history used one-handed weapons, though there's of course exceptions, like medieval glaives used on horseback or a  bunch of asian examples (But that "discussion" should be taken elsewhere :smile: ). And to clarify, his concern didn't seem to be so much in regards to the use of 2handed weapons in Bannerlord, but the quality of their animations, making it look more feasible. I agree on that part, the 2handed animations on horseback in the previous titles made the attacks look like it had barely any momentum.

Precisely...I didn't mean to discuss the fact one can't use a two-handed weapon on horseback, although I think it's rather unorthodox to wield a claymore on a horse.
But I'd expect to see a proper animation for it. Just a wish though...
A skilled horseman could control a horse with just his legs and then have both arms available to swing a large weapon. Didn't the hafted blades in warband use both arms to swing it? Similarly the lances in gekokujo mod could be swung with both arms on horseback.

I'm not even sure at this point, you're making images in my head xD But I think I recall seeing a bunch of clumpsy looking onehanded swings with 2handers. Whatever they choose to do, I'm sure the animations will be waaay better looking than in the previous titles, so we shouldn't worry too much :smile:

Rhugar said:
I'm not even sure at this point, you're making images in my head xD But I think I recall seeing a bunch of clumpsy looking onehanded swings with 2handers. Whatever they choose to do, I'm sure the animations will be waaay better looking than in the previous titles, so we shouldn't worry too much :smile:
But the hafted blade would be swung with both arms.

AmateurHetman said:
Rhugar said:
But the hafted blade would be swung with both arms.

I'm not desputing that :smile: I was just making a general statement earlier, and then trying to make it clear that a big reason for the whole 2handed on horse discussion was rooted in the animations, not the historical accuracy ^^

pegunCZ said:
POTENTIALLY HAZARDOUS LINK DELETED

Poor Kagos, the Bannerlord news has really agitated his multiple personalities.

--------------------------

MrMundy said:
You can find out after TAKING THIS FREE SURVEY

Plovercrest said:
PegunCz has figure out how to get Bannerlord early with this one simple trick!

Game developers hate him!

gOkawaguYNiSI.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom