Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Narlan said:
I wonder if we will be getting the next blog post by the end of the year? Or maybe it's just a myth...
Why ? Are we supposed to expect a blog coming out soon ?

Yes, A few pages back captain lust was taking questions for the upcoming Soon TM blog.

SenorZorros said:
yqU-D.jpg
I'd like to see both this half-swording and the act of shortening one's sword by grabbing the blade for added accuracy.

@not summerfell,
while I would like to see something akin to a grapple  the left hand should have a function in 1-h fighting anyway since it is used for balance. Iwould like to see an option though to dynamically switch between 2-h (higher strenth and stability) and 1-h (higher reach and mobility)  with the ability to grapple anytime.

I agree on the akin to grapple in the left hand. The thing is, I don't believe the engine could handle grapple effects well. Especially in a MP setting. Which is why I proposed simplified mini-stun / daze which realistically would be like using your open off hand to knock someone off balance / hit them to create a dazed effect. On the dynamic between switching 1h/2h it's possible something like this is already in. Because we haven't seen any bastard swords, and MAYBE the reason being that there is no longer a special type of sword that can do this, and most weapons have this option. I assume smaller hand held axes would not as two hands on such a small axe would realistically cause more harm than good in terms of control.

EDIT: I like your use of not summerfell. XD! When I first saw that I thought "I wonder if this is what I get for binging game of thrones recently? Winterfell, Summerfell?

still seeing a lot of misinformation being spread in this thread. the truth is almost 90% of all mediaeval tussles ended in passionate kissing sessions and hardcore beard petting. please add smooching in bannerlord.

SupaNinjaMan said:
This is the first time I can recall seeing an April Fools prank on TW.
Keep in mind I did disappear for years.

I feel like my sense of security has been violated.

What I wan't to know is how do they have so many god damn gifs of Clarkson and how long did they spent collecting them.

I thought the forum got hacked when I saw the Top Gear thing.
Until I realised it's the 1st of April.
God-F*CKING-Dammit guys! You got me good...

KonTrolled said:
What I wan't to know is how do they have so many god damn gifs of Clarkson and how long did they spent collecting them.

Very little time, actually. Most of the work was done by resident forumer J.

For the last couple of years, we did interchangeable cat avatars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom