Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Envious_Elazul said:
My friend told me he's currently downloading BannerIord early access game from Steam  :shock: called it quite obvious prank and didn't really paid any attention into it until I wanted to prove him wrong and did a search on steam. Surprisingly I am the one who's totally shocked now. Just go on and search BannerIord from Steam! I have a screenshot of BannerIord early acces Steam page because I know you won't believe me without

nice element edit right there

mike56 said:
Who the heck is this Clarkson guy?  :neutral:

Jeremiah Clarkson, the founder of Americar. In 1745 Jeremiah invented the awtowmowbeal and changed the world forever. However, the idea didn't catch on for over 150 years; the frustration this caused drove poor Jeremiah mad and he did proceed to make many television* shows wherein he did profusely mishandle and bizarrely adorn many of his motorised contraptions.

* another Clarkson invention which failed to take off until well after his demise.

If I write the car name Bugatti, will it turn out to say Bugatti? (you know what I mean!)

EDIT: It doesn't  :lol: Let's hope that J and other moderators/admins don't die today and leave the forum in a perpetual Clarkson-Bugatti madness...

I request SnoopaVision™ to be released for the Bugatti Videos. NOW.

Edit: Man, I am a sexy Clarkson
Edit 2: I mean Bonnerlord dammit!

"We are doubling our efforts to churn out the kind of lactic gameplay that you, as players, are asking for"  :lol:

@Mundy yes, only an hour to go apparently, 381 votes made so far. Involving players in the development process!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom