Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 13 - Weekending

Users who are viewing this thread

<p style="margin-bottom: 0cm;">Greetings ye faithful and thank you for coming to read the, somewhat belated, thirteenth of our here Bannerlord blogs. As promised, we're giving a rundown of what we showed at the PC Gamer Weekender (video below) in March, with some added detail, guided by the questions we received on the forums. Thanks to everyone who got involved whether directly asking questions or just discussing in general!</p>
<p><iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/bbrnPtybNd4" frameborder="0" width="560" height="370"></iframe></p></br> Read more at: http://www.taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/15

Maybe this is written somewhere... but...
What are minimum specs for Bannerlawd? My comp is a little outdated,and it wont be updated soon....  :oops:

And please add water consumption (with wells to refill it in castles, towns, villages, and random locations)

My personal belief is that the blog was delayed to coincide with this
https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2016/04/28/mount-and-blade-2-bannerlord-interview/

Of course I could be wrong

it probably is. something which was a goddamn stupid decision. why not give information twice. especially since right now the article is overshadowed by complaints about the blog.

This was my favorite so far! The intricate details, like Empire music vs. other cultures, and the clothing, and the town exploration! Oh my gosh - I'm even more excited now!

<3 <3 <3

When can we beta test it!? *throws money at the screen*

Johan_Stormcloak said:
https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2016/04/28/mount-and-blade-2-bannerlord-interview/

Hey, spoilers please! I'd rather wait for the next blog than have you ruin it for me with this ramshackle early access version. :razz:

Johan_Stormcloak said:

If that's the case then it was a stupid decision.

Whoa! Stop everything! I've been out of the loop for a while so I don't know if this was addressed before, but during the forging part of the video he said that you can capture a lord, execute him and take his sword to kill his whole family as well.

Has this been confirmed or is he just joking? Because that's huge. It would change the whole dynamic with lords dying (and being born, I guess?)  :???:

it took 4years to relaese some kind of demo videos.I dont wanna wait anymore.they loose lots of interest of players .to my opinion they should consider early access or open beta

Smig said:
Whoa! Stop everything! I've been out of the loop for a while so I don't know if this was addressed before, but during the forging part of the video he said that you can capture a lord, execute him and take his sword to kill his whole family as well.

Has this been confirmed or is he just joking? Because that's huge. It would change the whole dynamic with lords dying (and being born, I guess?)  :???:
Yeah, now they can be killed. And time passes like x4 times faster if I recall correctly, so multiple generations can happen.

do you want to kill us taleworlds. we cant wait any more i want tast it. give it to me i cant be alive anymore.
can u show us video from yellow and brown factions?

This blog was shameful garbage, TW. I am very anxious for this game and I do respect the time you all spend to build such piece of art, but the waiting for a blog like this was outrageously disappointing.

Tarbosaurus said:
Yeah, now they can be killed. And time passes like x4 times faster if I recall correctly, so multiple generations can happen.

Is the impact of that in the player character known? For instance, can the player character die and can he have children to act as heirs?

Smig said:
Tarbosaurus said:

Is the impact of that in the player character known? For instance, can the player character die and can he have children to act as heirs?
they are thinking about it but no definitive answer either way.

I guess this is the forum niche for Mount and Blade 2.  What will be interesting to see is how it plays.  I still play 1.011 as I like simpler antiques that my edsel can run.  I wish the devs the best on M&B2.

It was never confirmed, but last year after Gamescom Armagan was asked by a journalist when the game would be released. He said he didn't know but his best guess would be 'some time in 2016'. Now Lust has, near the end of the video in this blog, said that they aim to have us playing the game in some form by the end of the year, whether it is a full release or a beta version. That is all we know. Nobody can really predict when they will have a firmer release date set, but they are going to both E3 and Gamescom this year. E3 is on from June 14th to 16th, so just one and a half months away, while Gamescom is on similar dates in August. If we are to get a firmer release date announcement in the next few months, it is likely to come at one of these events, as they are ideal forums for informing the widest possible audience.

Great work to all the developers of the game. I am really looking forward to this as this will be my 1 and single game purchase this year!

Really looking forward for the E3 to see if there will be any news for the release date and all!

Back
Top Bottom