Modding Inspiration Thread (Brainstorm with me)

Users who are viewing this thread

Thinking about a more story centric total conversion mod of some sort. The bar for this was set pretty low in warband mods, but there's a lot of untapped potential there.

Blood bowl mod, with all the available races in blood bowl 2. That means custom models for those races and different parameters for customizing those models (height, weight, size, facial features, etc.) You can truly customize your team with different banner designs, adding different races into your team, etc. The gameplay would be real time combat football, don't know how it would be yet but that's the idea.

How do you feel about having an optional "fog of war" mod for the encyclopedia?
Having a deep up-to-date knowledge about all the settlements, notables, nobles and heroes just as you start is not very realistic for the time period.
I think it'd be really interesting if we could just have access to a few notable/lords(apart from monarchs and main cities) at first. Then, we'd be able to learn more about the remaining cities/villages notables while we visit those places and interact in the tavern, markets, playing tavern games, completing quests, etc.
Quite more immersive if you ask me, and we would have a point to interact with the NPCs, making them meaningful.

• Campaign AI mods (pathfinding; sieges...)
  • Battle AI mods (tactics; formations; sieges...)
  • Anything that adds realism mods (physics based, immersive...)
  • Commanding troops like in total war mods
  • Combat animations mods
  • Slut mods

Been having ideas lately for a sort of Bronze Age fantasy themed total conversion mod of Bannerlord. I'm not entirely sure how practical or viable it is for someone like me with almost no modding experience to really accomplish something like that anytime soon, but I'm at least brainstorming together a setting based on a few friends and I's worldbuilding at least, albeit with some heavily alterations to work more in Bannerlord. Largely at the moment it's just me brainstorming and putting together a semi-coherent setting to build the mod around once modding tools are available but I'm hoping I could eventually pull it off at least.

Back
Top Bottom