Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.

brightcake

Recruit
Not quite sure where to post this.

Summary: Mod load order not working. Game crashes with the following mods loaded up when trying to create a new character
How to Reproduce: mod load order image of mod load order

Have you used cheats and if so which:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: AMD 5700
GPU Driver Version:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 3600
RAM: 32gb
Motherboard: Tomahawk b450
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):SSD

Please note that we can’t support any modding-related issues. You can find more information about how to remove modifications here and more information about what we think about issues related to modding here.
If you can reproduce the issue in a new, un-modded and verified campaign please let us know!
Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Do the below changes and when done, verify file integrity.

Calradia Expanded Kingdoms - Not compatible with 1.5.10 yet so disable.
CA Eagle Rising - Update to 3.0.2 (It's under "Old Files")
Diplomacy - Update to 1.1.1 for e1.5.10 (The second main file)
Character Reload - Update to 1.5.10.1
Consider My Kingdom - Not compatible with 1.5.10 and the modder quit so disable or uninstall.
Freelancer - Not compatible with 1.5.10 and the modder quit so disable or uninstall.
Hellenic Panoply - Update to 1.5.10. Also, it isn't compatible with Calradia Expanded or Calradia Expanded Kingdoms.
RTS Camera - Delete this mod and download "Command System For Bannerlord e1.5.10" and "RTS Camera for Bannerlord e1.5.10"
Separatism - Not compatible with 1.5.10 yet so disable.
Mod Configuration Menu v4 - Update to 4.3.13
If you don't use Vortex, try it out. It's incredibly helpful. https://www.nexusmods.com/about/vortex/

Perfect cheers momo! Do these suggestions all still apply even if I roll back to 1.5.9?

Shame so many of these modders quit

Perfect cheers momo! Do these suggestions all still apply even if I roll back to 1.5.9?

Shame so many of these modders quit
Besides the below, I think you'll be fine if you roll back to 1.5.9. If it does crash, I'll double check that I didn't miss anything.
Hellenic Panoply - it isn't compatible with Calradia Expanded or Calradia Expanded Kingdoms.

EDIT: Check out Realistic Battle Mod and Improved Garrisons. They are amazing mods.

Last edited:
It seems my Bannerlord will crash if even a single mod is activated - i've tried repairing the game files but this didn't seem to help, any idea what might be causing this?

I dont use mods in Bannerlord, but rule of thumb in general if you have many mods enabled in games -> disable them all
Start the game - > works.
Enable 1 mod at a time until it crashes.
The last mod you activated dont work or is conflict with another.

Overall I'd suggest you'd rather post this questions to where you got the mods, than Taleworlds, as they wont/cant help you with mod-issues.
Like on Nexus if you got it there or Moddb etc.
90% of the time the modders are very helpful, you can run into some rotten, so just dont use their mods until they are updated, or roll back to where it was stable.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom