Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Kristal9

Recruit
Summary: I'm a lord. I siege new castes for my own without any help from other lords again and again. But after I win the siege battle there is not my option for the election of the owner of the castle.
Have you used cheats and if so which: I didn't use them.
Computer Specs:
GPU: Nvidia Geforce RXT 4070
GPU Driver Version: 551.23
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5800X3D
RAM: DDR4 16GB
Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Samsung Evo 970 500GB

Could you send us a save file saved afer you win a siege battle and the election has not yet commenced?
To help you further and continue our investigation of the reported issue, we need your save file. With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. Location of save files: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves" To send us the requested file, please use the ticket system on our website. You can find more info about the ticket system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

There is no bug here. The player hero can be chosen on the second vote. The first vote does not include player hero because there are NPC's that do not have any settlement so the game is prioritized them first.

When you join a kingdom, You become eligible to be voted on for a settlement/holding. But settlements are awarded based on the votes of all the lords in a kingdom. If you are the only lord without a settlement, usually the lords will vote to give you one. But in the instance you gave above, another lord within the kingdom also did not have a settlement. So the lords voted to give the settlement to the other lord, who has been in the kingdom longer, than to give it to you.

The next time a settlement is taken, if all the other lords have settlements, then it will likely be voted to be given to you. That was what Marda meant by a second vote. Really, she meant next vote. Be aware though that if an enemy kingdom takes a settlement from your kingdom and the lord no longer has a settlement its possible it could be voted to be given to the lord that just lost one. Or if an NPC lord without a holding joins the kingdom before the next vote. You might get it, but its possible the other lord might instead.

Back
Top Bottom