Mod idea collection: I want this mod.

Users who are viewing this thread

Mod for OG Mount and Blade:

Is there or could there be a mod that makes tax collection for any fiefs the player owns instantly collected each week, like Warband allows for by default? One that applies regardless of the mod you're using, more or less? There's a lot of really nice mods for original Mount and Blade but lacking this one thing in particular kinda spoils the enjoyment.

Mod for OG Mount and Blade:

Is there or could there be a mod that makes tax collection for any fiefs the player owns instantly collected each week, like Warband allows for by default? One that applies regardless of the mod you're using, more or less? There's a lot of really nice mods for original Mount and Blade but lacking this one thing in particular kinda spoils the enjoyment.
It's a pretty old list but you might find something in this thread here:

Independent Towns + Diplomacy + New Troops

So I recently played a mod called Independent Towns. It was basically a WIP and just unplayable. I tried to remake it but with Diplomacy and Custom troops for each town. Here are my factions.

Swadian Offshoots:
Duchy of Suno
- Ruled by Duke Esterich III and their only difference from the Swadians is that they have longbowmen instead of crossbowmen.
Duchy of Uxkhal - Ruled by Duke Morcon. I wanted it to be more of like a peasant-oriented faction like their armor looks like the peasant tunic and they're suppose to wear like helmets under their hoods and stuff. They have horse archers but since they're peasants, they would be significantly weaker.
Grand Duchy of Dhirim - Ruled by Grand Duke Ronuld. I wanted them to be similar to the Rhodoks and troops consist mainly of pikemen and archers to fend off the Arjukids (Read further).

Vaegir Offshoots:
Principality of Khudan
- Ruled by Knyaz Jarek. I want them to be like the Rhodoks as well to fend off the Urkhunaits and the Principality of Curaw.
Principality of Curaw - Ruled by Knyaz Dmitri. I wanted them to be like the Khergits by having horse archers as well.
Vezhoving Clan or the Vezhovs - Ruled by Chief Jaroslav. I want them to be similar to the nearby Kingdom of Wercheg.

Khergit Offshoots:
Urkhunait Clan or the Urkhunaits
- Ruled by Chief Timur. Based in Ichamur, troop trees are the same with the Khergits but they are lightly armored and thus, they won't use armor with chainmail.
The Horde - Ruled by Batzorig Khan. Based in Narra, the troop tree is similar to the Nords but each troop is not guaranteed to be mounted.
The Arjukid Khaganate or the Arjukids - Ruled by Qutlugh Khagan. They are significantly different from the Khergits because they are Turkic. They use both cavalry and infantry. They are however lightly armored. (inspiration from the Seljuk and thus the name).

Nord Offshoots:
Kingdom of Tihr
- Ruled by Konungr Eriksson. Their troops are just the Nords with new additions. The Nordic Desert Ghilman. They engaged in trade with the Emirate of Durquba and received slaves (Just a background to why there're arabs in the Nords).
Kingdom of Wercheg - Ruled by Konungr Bjornsson. Their troops are just the Nords but with different armors.

Rhodok Offshoots:
Kingdom of Veluca
- Ruled by King Albert. Their troops are similar to the Swadians and thus they have horsemen.
Yalen Republic - Ruled by Doge Francis. Their troops are just similar to the Rhodoks.

Sarranid Offshoots:
Emirate of Durquba
(Complete name is the Habbabid Emirate of Durquba) - Ruled by Emir Turayfa Al-Rashid. They have similar troops trees with the Sarranid.
Sharifate of Ahmerrad - Ruled by Sharif Masrur Al-Mu'tazz. They have similar troop trees to the Nords and thus, they consist of entirely infantry.
Banu Arbas Clan or the Arbassids - Ruled by Sheikh Massoud. They have similar troop trees with the Khergits but they have camels instead of horses and are lightly armored.

I really really want this mod to happen because it really immerses you into the chaos. This mod is going to be hard to play because of all these factions and having to constantly fend all of them off once you've successfully reunited a region of Calradia. But who cares though hehe.

Back
Top Bottom