Mod idea collection: I want this mod.

Best answers
I have an idea of mod where you don't move your character in singleplayer map but instead you only move in battle maps. Meaning that you move from one scene to another by moving to the border of the scene and then teleporting to next scene. I have made a small mod to represent how it could be done. The mod covers only town of Suno and it's surroundings and it has 11x11 scenes to move in. Below is a video of the mod I made and download link to those who want to take a closer look.

Last edited:
Best answers
The topic here is about mod ideas. I am not even sure what you linked here down now. Is that a mod? If yes, move it to the Forge and write a bit about the content of the mod.
I made a small example mod based on the idea that you play your singleplayer game in battle maps only and move from one scene to another without never entering the normal singleplayer map. I don't have time to make it finished atleast by my own so I posted it here so someone could get the idea of it. I posted the link to the mod so someone who is interested of the idea can look at it closer.

Last edited:

Eärendil the Mariner

Subforum Moderator
WBWF&SM&B
Best answers
I made a small example mod based on the idea that you play your singleplayer game in battle maps only and move from one scene to another without never entering the normal singleplayer map. I don't have time to make it finished atleast by my own so I posted it here so someone could get the idea of it. I posted the link to the mod so someone who is interested of the idea can look at it closer.
I see. Some more description at your links would still help others a bit for what they need to look for ^^

MadVader

Duke
M&BWB
Best answers
It's been tried before with an overview map consisting of squares that represent scenes.
It's wrong-headed approach though, unsuitable to M&B. If you want an open world, mod an open world game like Skyrim.

Lord of Balgard

Recruit
Best answers
I would love to see a Caribbean, 17th century/18th century naval warfare in Bannerlord. Something similar to the Blood & Gold: Caribbean mod.