[Mini-Mod] Smaller Friendslist

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi.
I got a bit fed up with the friendslist in the lobby recently as I have about 70 friends ingame at all times I play, so it can get a bit tedious to actually find who you're wanting to invite to your lobby. I've edited the related XML file to make the individual entries smaller.

0AB459C2464BC1792F6B2BEA6302B9F3ED832F56

Before you install:
  • I could only test this using FullHD (1920x1080) resolution. If you are using a higher or lower resolution, it might not work properly for you. (If you try, please let me know your results!)
  • You may or may not have to reinstall this after an update to the game. I have made this for e1.0.0 (Native module), it might not work properly with future versions. I'll try to update this when new versions are released.

Installation:
  1. Download the xml file from here (Google Drive)
  2. Navigate to .../Mount & Blade II Bannerlord/Modules/Native/GUI/Prefabs/Multiplayer/Lobby/FriendsPanel/
  3. Make sure your game isn't running
  4. Replace the existing file with the one you just downloaded
  5. Done!
For safety reasons, you can obviously create a backup of the old file before you replace it with the downloaded one. You should however always be able to undo these changes by verifying files through Steam.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom