Sunday Mod Events
Date: Every Sunday
Time: 20.10 GMT(20.10 in Britain, 21.10 in Central Europe)
General Rules & Info
- Some common sense rules apply - no teamkilling, trolling, flaming in chat.
- Do not spread the password outside your discord/teamspeak channel or your own clan.
- Depending on the mod every week there'll be some mod-specific rulesets pertaining to formations and equipment. In general, unless a modern era mod is being played clans must stay together, all infantry formations are to use tight spacing, archers and cavalry can be loosely spaced provided they stay together as a group.
- We'll try to have events recorded, casted and edited from spectator mode for videos.
Bear Force II, Sunday October 8th, 2020 - 20.10 BST
Bear Force v1.046 download[ModDB]
Bear Force v1.046 download[Steam Workshop]
Some extra mod specific rules
- Every clan can take a maximum of one Jedi/Sith troop.
- Each team will have designated clans performing the role of jets with a maximum amount of 10 jets per team. Jet troopers will not be available for other clans.
- As infantry, you can use any infantry class you find useful - regular infantry, commandos, snipers, machine gunners, demolition troops, officer troops. The server will cap a 50% limit on non-basic infantry classes on the entire server so try not to have your entire clan go snipers or something.
- There are no rules on formations or spacing you wish to use. Keep in mind that due to the nature of the mod - having players keep individual spacing and cover is better than tight formations.
Mod Tips & Tricks
- There are many different weapon types, and their use is situational. The standard rifle is the best all-round weapon, but consider equipping some people with SMGs, Carbines or other weapons for more versatility.
- Use the colour system! The mod has colours that apply to all armours instead of banners. You can give your units distinguishable colours for better organisation.
- Jedi/Sith are not invincible and can be easily taken down with the use of explosives and teamwork. Your Jedi/Sith is best used as a support weapon for infantry pushes.
- Being properly spaced out and using cover will significantly improve your survival rates.
- Use machine guns as anti-air protection from jets.
- Use camo armours when available.
- Signal grenades and smoke grenades are great to mark and signalise stuff for your teammates as well as offer concealment while moving.
- Attacking is often easier than defending. Take the initiative, pin down your enemies using firepower and try to flank with the rest of your squad.
Confederacy of Independent Systems
All non-jet, non-Jedi infantry.
All non-jet, non-Sith infantry.
Milites Fortunae [20-25]
Jet Troopers [max. 10]
Jet Troopers [max. 10]
Regular mod rotation
- Bear Force II
- Bello Civili
- Iron Europe
- Rome at War
- with custom maps, mod edits and rulesets. Some more niche, or older mods we need to expand content for. Approximately 1 event every month will be hosted on this rotation.
- Battle of Europe - Organised historical battles, needs custom maps
- Chronicles of Might and Magic - Wacky and unbalanced, we'll figure out a ruleset for this
- Festung Breslau - needs custom maps
- 1866 - Cowboy action, needs custom maps
- Blood & Iron - needs custom maps or scenarios
- Mount & Gladius - needs custom maps
- Warlord - needs custom maps
- Pike & Shotte - needs custom maps
You are required to re-sign up every week if you plan to attend the event. You can skip the banner and steam parts if you have already provided them in an earlier signup.
[b]Clan name: [/b] -name- [b]Expected attendance: [/b] -- [b]Preferred Team: [/b] Republic/Rebels or CIS/Empire [b]Preferred Roles: [/b] Read unit types in the table above. [b]Steam profile link of leader & co-leader:[/b] -- [b]I have read and agree with the rules: [/b] --
Don't have a clan/group to play with? We allow public players on their own into the events, provided they follow the rules and other formations. PM me if interested.