LSP Medieval 3D Art Medieval helmet pack(updated dec.28 2012)

Users who are viewing this thread

Arch3r said:
These are nice models, so I've donated something. I thought it was 5 dollars at first but than saw it was 5 NOK, how much is that?

5 NOK is a little less than 1$.

1$ is 5.9 NOK currently.

I know this is a stupid question, but how do you put these into the game? I have already inserted the files into the proper folders and inserted a load module resource directive in, but apparently something's missing.

Dejawolf , can you make me Nazgûl armor models? And horse model. Nazgûl coat , Nazgûl hood (You can't see a Nazgûl face , their face is just black) and a Nazgûl horse. Visit my mod at http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=77315.new#new :smile:.

Dejawolf, would it be alright if I used your models in my mod, and modified them? Specifically the Armet. I really like the shape, and I think it would work well in my mod. I will also be re-texturing them.

Jallon said:
Dejawolf, would it be alright if I used your models in my mod, and modified them? Specifically the Armet. I really like the shape, and I think it would work well in my mod. I will also be re-texturing them.

you don't have to ask for permission to use it.

SupaNinjaMan said:
dejawolf said:
hmm.. i've got donations from michael and joel.
well, anything is better than 0$

about the TMNT, i'd have to chop them up for M&B

not really, rig the whole thing for it, just wear invisible helm/gloves/feet.

right. i'd also have to scale them to the M&B skeleton though.

dejawolf said:
Jallon said:

you don't have to ask for permission to use it.

Alright, thanks. I just wanted to make sure, because I'll be heavily modifying them. Ill credit you in the mod though.

Excellent work there Dejawolf!

I didn't realise you'd made so many other models until I saw the post about the other helms and viking meshes too - first class stuff and far more detailed than even my attempt at the Great Bascinet.

I've donated a few euros as well - hard work like this really deserves it and I look forward to seeing what else you can produce for this fantastic game.

Kind regards and all the very best!! :smile:

-- Archangel

By the way, Dejawolf, it's good to see someone else who enjoys some Steel Beastiality 'round these parts :smile:

Top notch models as always

Back
Top Bottom