MP Matchmaking servers for SA region

Users who are viewing this thread

Please, we need South America servers ! SA community is pretty big and should not be ignored ! Hope for the best and keep the work guys :grin:

Hello everyone
I come here to ask for a server for the SA (South America) region so we can fight in the MP without delay or lag. Right now we play with 150+ ping that make it very hard to play the game and make the fight against people with 30 ping very unfair. Can we please get a SA matchmaking server?

UPVOTE o/ ! Would be nice not having to deal with 170 ping + agains players with 5, since the Skimirsh option looks alot like competitive modes,SA community would be a large group of players!

(y)

Por favor tale manda o server pros brs temos uma enorme quantidade de pessoas que amam esse game ajudaria muito um server SA pros Br's vlww

I have been waiting for this game for a long time and after waiting for so long for there to be no servers in the region where I live (Latin America) it seems like a joke. Please place the servers in this region at once
:xf-smile:

We need a South America server! It's impossible to play all the game modes with more than 150 ping!

Please consider adding one server of each game type. We have enough players for Siege. :iamamoron::iamamoron:

We really need servers in south america! PLZ Taleworlds up servers SA!!!

SOUNT_AMERICA_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom