MP Matchmaking servers for SA region

Users who are viewing this thread

@Callum
Please gentlemen of Taleworlds, we need an official server for South America, we have large communities that have been for several years, even since "Warband" appeared, just by adding the communities of Brazil, Chile and Argentina, there are already 33 K people waiting to play "Bannerlord", not to mention the other tens of thousands of people in all our brother countries of Latin America, please not to end our fun, here the "Warband" we have kept them alive for years and we plan to do the same with "Bannerlord ", if we do not have the possibility of raising our own dedicated servers, at least leave us an official server for SA.

Sincerely, Branko (Beowulf), Community Manager "Mount&Blade Chile" and current "Mount&Blade Latinoamérica" for 10 years

883a442e386cbec1308b8b5468f41b4co.jpg

Event "The Bloody Manuscript", the event peaked 100 people online.

Last edited:
As a member of the Chilean community for the past 8 years, i can speak for my fellow comrades to ask for a SA server !

I belong to the Mount & Blade Latinoamerica community, where we have more than 2.3k people among whom many are waiting for servers in South America. If we can't create dedicated servers, we need one where we can play comfortably.
UP SA SERVER!!!

Last edited:
South America is probably doing alright, there must be a server in Texas or Louisiana. I don't get why y'all complaining
Easy for a guy playing with low ping to say that. I live in Rio de Janeiro and I get 180-200 ping or more. It's impossible and to say unfair to play like that.

Up!
It is impossible to fight on equal terms in a fight. Very difficult to defend blows with high ping.
We love this game, we love Multiplayer, please SA Servers!

they already said that there're no plans to host SA servers for now
why are you still spamming

well, there is an entire continent with 12 countries and a strong community, yet no servers....(is south america the only region without servers?)
i guess we are asking for something reasonable... at this moment it’s practically impossible to play multiplayer, the delay is soo annoying.
we are at least trying to show that we are,indeed, in a need of server, or were the sales of the game that low on SA?

what would you do if there were no servers near your region?

you see? they could at least give us an detailed explanation for not doing so(Sa server), or an option to host a server from the game, as we had on warband.

i see countless arguments and threads over class system, magnet shields, horseman's too strong etc..., and i can't give an concrete opinion, because i can't even test it properly, I feel like they are depriving me of testing 50% of the game and giving my opinion about multiplayer on the forums.

Friends of SA, keep asking for the server, do not take into account the people who have nothing to do here, or bother to answer them, the issue here is between SA and Taleworlds, Greetings! ?

Back
Top Bottom