"Marry Our Daughter"

Users who are viewing this thread

http://marryourdaughter.org/

[quote author= Marryourdaughter.com]
Marry Our Daughter is an introduction service assisting those following the Biblical tradition of arranging marriages for their daughters.

Those who wish to list their Daughters with our site should click on SIGN UP OUR DAUGHTER on our main page for a form to fill out.

Those who wish to propose to a specific Daughter should click on the PROPOSE button on the Daughter’s INFO CARD.[/quote]

Wow.

Wow, indeed.

We’re a Christian family and Cheyenne has had trouble with unchristian desires although at heart we know she's a good Christian girl. She needs a husband with STRONG Christian values who will provide her a STRONG Christian home and help her to live a godly life.

Kimberly was raised from birth knowing that her place in life was to be a good wife and mother and she might as well get started on that now.  She knows God put her on Earth to serve her husband like it says in the Bible and we’ve made sure she knows exactly how to do that

Janna is a nice Jewish girl from the northeast whose family moved to a small town in the midwest four years ago.  As the town’s only Jewish family it is impossible for her to find the legendary Nice Jewish Boy to marry.  Her husband to be must keep or be willing to keep a Kosher home, be willing to live by Orthodox Jewish beliefs, and want at least four children.

Someone call Betty Friedan!

Any one else find this a little creepy?

This is one of the reasons I don't feel bad no longer having US Citizenship...  :???:

“Our 15 year old daughter Mary wasn’t very popular and did nothing but mope around the house bringing everybody down, so we decided to marry her off through your site. Now our house is a lot cheerier and we love our new swimming pool and Jaccuzi!  We’ve told our youngest that when she turns 15 we’re going to marry her off too!"

These people are sick and demented.

They're selling 13 year-olds... They see their daughters as the servants or even property of men. I almost broke my mouse by squeezing it.

I like the prices. And then straight away they want divorce and nick the other half of your money. I'd love to see a sign, buy one get one free.

Sarah calls herself a Goth but we insisted she not dress in black for this photo. She reads and writes a lot of depressing poetry and it takes a lot to get her nose out of a book. She says she’s an Old Soul in a new young body and she’s already been married lots of times and she might die again tomorrow so why wait?

Heh.

Whatever.

Morgoth2005 said:
I like the prices. And then straight away they want divorce and nick the other half of your money. I'd love to see a sign, buy one get one free.

Fourtunately, I think you have to have been with your husband for five years until you're intitled to 50% of his assets.

Morgoth2005 said:

Marry Our Daughter: Mormon Edition!

STRONG CHRISTIAN VALUES STRONG CHRISTIAN VALUES STRONG CHRISTIAN VALUES STRONG CHRISTIAN VALUES STRONG CHRISTIAN VALUES...

Back
Top Bottom