Resolved Marriage bug (beta 1.4.3 after new brother mission)

Users who are viewing this thread

After succesful making Nogand (Brother) to enter as clan member (after new mission) causes at marriage payment to state him aswell getting married to, see picture.

Since im new account i had to post picture/screenshot via imgur.

Found another bug after that, cause the children are somewhere else (Chaikland) Liena aswell isnt able to join my (main) party, even after trying to cheat her into prisonership and paying for her release. It puts it back where the little brother and sister are located. Making governor of a fief didnt help either.

Picture:

Found another bug after that, cause the children are somewhere else (Chaikland) Liena aswell isnt able to join my (main) party, even after trying to cheat her into prisonership and paying for her release. It puts it back where the little brother and sister are located. Making governor of a fief didnt help either.

Picture:

Apparently it did fix after some days and moving around as governor, doesnt mean she should be there in first place.. :razz:

Came here to post this ?
Also when your brother&sister grow up and you talk to them, they don't know you. (y)

I also came here after running into OP's "interesting family matters" during the final proposal. New account as well, but my SS is pretty much the same thing with Silvind. Silvind and Calatild were conveniently both in Jaclan Keep at the time of final proposal and marriage. She was still in the keep post final payment, and I had no issues at all with grabbing her into the party. So I did not experience the 2nd bug that OP mentioned.

I have been informed that this issue is fixed on our development branch and the fix will be implemented with the upcoming patches. Thanks for reporting!

Back
Top Bottom