maritime trade/battles

Users who are viewing this thread

Wouldn't it be great if there is maritime trade and port cities were more prosperous? these islands would be a good refuge for pirates :grin:
will they implement sea battles?

20200418.jpg

I've got to say, I was expecting this to be in Native Bannerlords to be honest, I mean despite being limited in its implementation, it was already featured in VC dlc for Warband as well as many free mods...
So far I understand early access, and that some features are not present as of yet and will be added later on, but the game looks really featureless at the moment... sure what's in there, for the most part, is making me hopeful, but I've got to say, I was expecting to see more, especially after seeing some of the dev blogs promising certain features that we can now clearly see have been cut out or reduced to almost nothing (see town/castle building and management).
It happens during development, I get that, but as it stands, the game feels more like a remaster of Warband stripped of some its features and with a few additions.
Not complaining as it's still fun and worth the money, but I genuinely thought we were going to get more considering how long it's been in development and that they already had a solid base in warband to start with.

It would add a lot to the depth of the game, so I really hope it will make it, worst case scenario as a DLC, although it really should be in the base game, if anything the DLC should expand on that and other features.

I feel that the geographical changes of the map were made with naval travel in mind. There is just overall a lot more coastline, and several of the straits are now blocked with rocks that don't look entirely in place there. This may well be to make the straits traversable on land for now, but allow the blockading rocks to easily be removed later.

Back
Top Bottom