[Map] - Revival of old Oceania map - Operation No☭algia (Complete).

Users who are viewing this thread

Personally I am not too keen on all the fences, kind of destroys the openness benefits of the map so some pruning would be in order.

I will need to visit and revise the rewards aspect for all stock piles, gold export was way over the top for example value wise as was silver.

awesome, TW looks great, I hereby declare womble that I will do everything I can to control the TW :razz: , and by when can we expect the new update I really want the TW :grin:

Get the hot potato in your hands.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/scn_scene_329.sco
I'm quite late because it's the week', you know, school, so I ain't got a lot of time for that. Only on weekends I might do some work.

btw, you were annoyed about TW. So today, we decided, kick all the non official, only official. It brought us down to 5, but we were doing a decent job, no robbing or the other crap.

I hope that after the server update it'll be easier to control who joins. It's not really a matter of official-nonofficial, but the members have to be trusted. That was one big surprise when I heard you were the only commander. Otherwise, I really don't feel sorry at all for slaying that Ahole once.

Suggestion- Make TW on Nexus official only.

Reasoning: Non Official TW is full of trolls and randomers, and people who use the admin protection to rob. Official TW are held by a strict set of guidelines which prohibit this action.
Non Official TW do not make any attempt to stop threats to the town, they only rob and troll. Official TW have the job of patrolling for outlaws and preventing robberies.

Non Official TW make the town a randoming fest.

No. They wouldn't get crushed for being bad TW. They would get crushed because they can be. Not because they are not doing a good job. Solely because players don't have a real reason except tdm for wars.

Because the rules protect them.

What else is there to do? Resources are plentiful because you never use them. So resource points are pointless to hold. Roleplay is a fake idea that never happens. There is nothing to do but fight pointless wars because rules protect people from fighting when they don't want to.

If you force people to fight when they don't want to, they'll fight with a purpose. Purposeful fighting is not only roleplay, it's gameplay. Something happening. Besides, TW has a fort, weapons, and combat classes. Why should they be protected from war whereas other factions can be declared on at any time?

Calling the TW HQ a fort is like calling a stick a sword. It has one wooden gate on it which you would need 5 men to break down. 5 good soldiers could take that against 20.

Raging Womble said:
Suggestion- Make TW on Nexus official only.

Reasoning: Non Official TW is full of trolls and randomers, and people who use the admin protection to rob. Official TW are held by a strict set of guidelines which prohibit this action.
Non Official TW do not make any attempt to stop threats to the town, they only rob and troll. Official TW have the job of patrolling for outlaws and preventing robberies.

Non Official TW make the town a randoming fest.

Official TW never works out, and besides, who is to say that TW shouldn't rob?

Sadly also an 'Official TW' requires admin presence and intervention.

So the real solution is for someone strong to take Lordship and rule with an iron fist. Our rules cater for that as it is.

By me TW should be just removed from this map and all others, because there no point in it just make map worst

Back
Top Bottom