[Map] - Revival of old Oceania map - Operation No☭algia (Complete).

Users who are viewing this thread

Just set up a small test server. I hope it works. But I warn you that you can see weird stuff in place of my enterable buildings, because you don't have them, obviously. That can add to lag count.

I had a look around yesterday, thanks Bowman!

Granted I could not see the enterable houses but the overall impression was great, some really good work ongoing here.

Looking forward to 4.4 and hosting this on Nexus.

S0mebody said:
You know I have to ask.

When will you release it?

And can we use this on Nexus please? :smile:

I have just uploaded it. Also, added some new stuff for the new 4.4 version. Just find the bank in the center of the village (enterable house) and add the invisible stuff. That's it.

Problem- Town Watch have no serfs, how can they get their factions armoury stocked?

And no smiths. Stocking relies on organisation.
Archer is really weak. I think footman is needed.

Vornneston castle banner point is inaccessible.

Mines are not easy to find- and are closer to the factions, as a result no one mines and sells in the commoner town, meaning the town watch have no resources to make weapons with and no serf or master smith to make them.

Aside from that I like it! 

Raging Womble said:
Problem- Town Watch have no serfs, how can they get their factions armoury stocked?

And no smiths. Stocking relies on organisation.
Archer is really weak. I think footman is needed.

It looks like you didn't get to look well at it. The TW is solely a guard faction and it does not have to compete. The armoury is actually open to anyone and is supplied by the commoners, not by the TW. In fact, this is a commoner village. There are smiths too: craftsmen and engineers trainable for the commoners (see the big barn when entering the village [contains all the trainings]). Archers are not weak, and if you got a bow: hell.

I think the map feels like it's a bit empty but it has potential.

It needs another castle and more resource gathering points.
There needs to be farms around all castles and more easily accessible mines
I'm not to keen on the unnecessary building of 2nd ladder points to get to the banners.
Armour and weapons in armouries seems a bit unbalanced , lazlo having relatively weak rhodok armour while vornnestone and praven packing heavy gear with a vast array of choice.
The door at the top of the stairs should lead to a throne room or training area instead of being an unusable and quite frankly confusing addition.

Back
Top Bottom