[Map] - Revival of old Oceania map - Operation No☭algia (Complete).

Users who are viewing this thread

S0mebody said:
Sadly also an 'Official TW' requires admin presence and intervention.

So the real solution is for someone strong to take Lordship and rule with an iron fist. Our rules cater for that as it is.
Requires a backing of 51% . And as most people join to troll and rob , a lord coming in and telling them not to do it isn't going to work.
I already played the trick them card. Managed to take it over and then kick out everyone except the clan :smile:

I suggest nerfing the Shariz keep a little bit - The ladder is quite steep compared to the last ladders of other castles. The strong sarranid axes which deal extra damage on ladders are another reason for this.
Example:
6tjkf2b5.jpg

Or - as another solution - increase the difficulty for the other castles :razz:

Womble, doesnt that fact it requires someone like you to literally kick everyone to get any kind of order tell you it doesnt work?

As has been said, most the time its just a nice easy robber faction to get into. Why shouldnt the TW rob? Because they get special rules to protect them, thats why.

One thing that might help is to just give commoners all the classes. I suspect some people just join the TW who want to rob because its an easy way to get powerful class without the risk of getting involved in war.

Oh and you get a nice little base and armoury too!

Could squeeze in a couple of outposts, maybe at the mines. Maybe even expand the rivers a bit too and add some fish.

Also, I suggest lower target stockpiles for items.

top tier 3
medium tier 5
low tier 10

Then add stock caps of 300

Then add exports for exess at lower price + 25% to chest

Bumpy.

If anyone has the file for the map, please let me know, because the download link is broken, and I don't have the scene file in my computer anymore. It would be greatly appreciated if someone who happens to still have the map file could send it to me.

Thanks.

Edit: Found it! It was on my e-mail drafts. +1 for good habits. :smile:

Update: The map has been successfully updated for 4.5(1). Feel free to use it, but it would be advised to coordinate any possible modifications with me. Find the link on the opening post.

Back
Top Bottom