• If you are reporting a bug, please head over to our Technical Support section for Bannerlord.
  • Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Making Peace with a Minor Faction?

Users who are viewing this thread

Jestus

Veteran
M&BWB
Hey all,

I attacked a minor faction (Legion of the Betrayed or whatever they're called) and now I can't join Battania because the game tells my that my clan is hostile with factions that Battania is not hostile to...

So how do I make peace with the Legion of the Betrayed so that I can finally join Battania? It seems kinda weird to lock the player out of joining factions if they're hostile to anyone the faction is not at war with.

Thanks!

danile666

Recruit
I could not find it, found the leader...no dialogue option. So I murdered the entire faction. Says faction is destroyed, but I am still at war with it? Definately something that was overlooked.

Rungsted93

Sergeant at Arms
WBWF&SVC
Yeah I did the same mistake :/ still can't figure out how to make peace with the Brotherhood and the Wolf clan.

baldwin1414

Recruit
"What you want to serve Sturgia? Sorry, but you once attacked a bedouin caravan somewhere in the desert, it's a hard no from us"

Mod with the Dev console doesn't work for me btw. Second game breaking bug I've experienced after only a couple of hours. Frustrating.

Top Bottom