Minor faction peace fix

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey guys,

If you attack a minor faction there seems to be no way to make peace with them,preventing you from getting into a major faction. To fix this download and install this https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/4?tab=description then open the console on the main menu, load into your save and type campaign.declare_peace yourfactionnamehere enemyfactionnamehere (Do this WITHOUT spaces)

Using this should make you be at peace with them

Last edited:
Activating the mod crashes the game on startup for me. No way of fixing it.

EDIT: You have to manually enable the DLL (properties)

Last edited:
You can check by pressing N, going to Clans and clicking on enemies.

DONT use campaign.make_peace_with_every_faction unless you want to bug all enemy factions by making them peaceful (Bandits etc)

For all of you, who use GeForce Now like me:

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord does not support Steam Sync, that means, your saves are only saved locally. Also you can't install the Mod above on GeForce Now. But I found a solution today, how you can fix the bug:

Download and install the Mod on your real PC. Then enable cheat mode in the game files.
Now you need the GameSaves from the GeForce Now PC. To get them, you start Bannerlord in GeForce Now. Once in-game you open the Steam overlay and then the Steam webbrowser. Next you open Dropbox in the webbrowser and log in. Now click "upload file" (upload foalder does NOT work).
The explorer will open in steam and you go to C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves\Native in that folder, you see your saves. Select the newest, it will be uploaded to dropbox without problems.
Now download that save to your local PC and put it in the corresponding folder. Then start the game on your own PC (even if hes really bad, you should be able to start the game). Now use the Mod like it is described above. Afterwards upload the new savegame, in which you already declared peace to dropbox from your PC. Start the game in GeForce Now and open Dropbox in the Steam webbrowser again. Search the desired savegame and press download. it will open the explorer again, go again to C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves\Native .
Now you will see, that you cant create a new file here. But what you can do is: Select any of the saves in that folder and click "open" on the bottom right. The name of the file will not change, but it is now the modded savegame from your local PC, in which you have declared peace.

Now you fixed the bug, successfully. Feel free to share this post^^

Holy **** they have to make a legit in-game way to make peace... the ****. I'm at war the Khurzait faction and i can't figure out how to make peace with them! It's stupid you have to cheat

Holy **** they have to make a legit in-game way to make peace... the ****. I'm at war the Khurzait faction and i can't figure out how to make peace with them! It's stupid you have to cheat

If you are at war with a main faction such as Khurzait then you can make peace in game by just approaching one of their armies and find the option to make peace then offer a good enough gift. If they are about to attack you I think it is the "perhaps we dont need to fight blah blah blah" option then "I want to make peace...."
Edit: when I did this against a faction I had really annoyed they would immediately declare war on me again if I encountered one of their armies so perhaps best to make peace and then bugger off out of their territory for a while!

If you are at war with a minor faction (not one of the names kingdoms) then it seems somewhat ridiculously that you are screwed without using mods and cheats.....

It does'nt work for me,my faction name is Borgia,i tried everything but it does'nt work,i'm in war with Forest People and Hidden Hand,and when i write :
campaign.declare_peace [Borgia][Hidden Hand] it says "Faction is not found :" and when i write : campaign.declare_peace Borgia Hidden Hand,it says : format is "campaign.declare_peace [Faction 1] [Faction 2] i'm completely lost

Back
Top Bottom