Maintenance thread (bugs, glitches, errors, problems etc)

Users who are viewing this thread

Gustavus Adolphus said:
Sorry, I probably didn't look hard enough but I couldn't find either a better place to post this or an answer to this question but, how do you recruit?
You need +5 relation with village for peasant units, +10 with town and +5 with town owner for town units, and +15 with castle owner for low-elite units.
You can recruit high-elite troops only in castle which belongs to you.

Mannerheim said:
Gustavus Adolphus said:
Sorry, I probably didn't look hard enough but I couldn't find either a better place to post this or an answer to this question but, how do you recruit?
You need +5 relation with village for peasant units, +10 with town and +5 with town owner for town units, and +15 with castle owner for low-elite units.
You can recruit high-elite troops only in castle which belongs to you.
Thanks a lot! Oh, and by the way, there is a town in Lithuania which is still Islamic, although I understand this is the Beta. I can get the name if you want it.

Sorry for the double post, but don't know if this has been touched on yet or not, when I go to walk around the streets of Kiev (the Russian city that looks different, that's Kiev right?) I get an error message "unable to lock vertex buffer", any help? (If there is an easy bug fix out there I didn't find, I would prefer that to reinstalling.)

Gustavus Adolphus said:
when I go to walk around the streets of Kiev (the Russian city that looks different, that's Kiev right?) I get an error message "unable to lock vertex buffer", any help?

You will find help here :smile: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,102623.0.html

The game randomly crashes e.g the intro battle and the constable at that independant city you spawn at when i clicked one of the options

-This is a great mod.  I'm using .622.

1) The polish city of Plock has a deisng issue. The wooden defensive towers have a collision detection that extends well neyond the wooden frame.  It's as if there's arrow-proof glass over large sections of the wooden towers on the front.

2) When I laid siege to the polish city of Sandomierz the game told me it required siege towers (normally reserved for castles).  Once the battle actually began, there was only a ladder.

3) Twice, after I've joined an existing battle, both sides have just stayed on their ends of the battlefield, forcing me to do all of the work.

Loving this mod; the atmosphere, gameplay, and combat (especially on horseback) feel much more realistic and interesting than Native. That said, I am unable to download the music patch; the first link on the download page takes me to a random search site, and the second is in Russian (which I unfortunately can't read) and seems to alarm my security software.
Has anyone else had this problem? Is there another existing link connected to the MB Repository?

I experience the random crash as well.  When I speak with the Constable of the independant town to receive a new mission the game just freezes and I have to close it with task manager.  I don't receive any errors or anything.

I have a serious problem. It seems that whenever I enter a battle containing more than around 70 people, the game will crash at a random point in time, even though it had been running smooth as silk up to that point in time. Any help? (The problem definitley isn't my computer.)

EDIT: Still no help with this?  :sad:

I uninstalled this mod with the uninstall exe file, and now mount and blade won't start, it goes immediately to Mount&Blade has stopped working.

rkid3 said:
I uninstalled this mod with the uninstall exe file, and now mount and blade won't start, it goes immediately to Mount&Blade has stopped working.

I had the same problem & came here for a solution, but just now figured it out.

When you installed it, did you install the fonts & the backup of the fonts? If so, check your mount&blade folder for the Rus13_backup folder. Move the Font & Data folders, as well as the language.txt file from that folder into your mount & blade folder.

After I did that it worked fine again.

Mod sounds great and can't wait to try but it just won't seem to work. As soon as I try launching the game I get an error message d3dx9_26.ddl cannot be found. I uninstalled the game and not even native runs anymore. Have tried reinstalling quite a few times now, kinda frustrated :s

In battles of about 230 or more ( I'm not too sure) after the battle my party will freeze on the map. I cannot travel anywhere. And even when I try the cheat to travel to any point on the map it still doesn't unfreeze my part. Help would be much appreciated.

Probably been reported before but I just thought i'd let you guys know that once in a while upon entering a village or city i have a runtime error. Upon reloading the problem is solved.

Sometimes during battle or loading it happens also.

Also during startup i get the 'effect.txt fail' (or something similar) in red.

Update: Been frequently having bugs in battles too where i'm kicked out. Latest one gave me an error in regards to a 'vortex buffer'.

I cant start game , mising d3dx9_26.dll something like this ? what to do russian brothers

Geritings from Serbia

Пожалуйста, заставить нас сделать нас свободными!

Back
Top Bottom