Maintenance thread (bugs, glitches, errors, problems etc)

Users who are viewing this thread

Srbenda said:
I cant start game , mising d3dx9_26.dll something like this ? what to do russian brothers


Geritings from Serbia



Пожалуйста, заставить нас сделать нас свободными!

this means you dont have dx9, install it and it will fix the problem.



i cant start this mod anymore, same issue as before, i press start on launcher of m&b and after the video it ctd

redownloaded already 3 times, no succes
 
Ambrois LeGaillard said:
have you fixed the 300 days bug?
That's the bug of the M&B engine, you cannot "fix" it. Look at the TLD board, the guys are having the same problems with M&B engine. It could be overcome by porting the mod to Warband though.
 
Midgets288 said:
After installing this my game says STR NOT FOUND. Help?
Please provide us with more info, like mod version, game version what exactly happens and when, and so on.
 
JoG said:
Midgets288 said:
After installing this my game says STR NOT FOUND. Help?
Please provide us with more info, like mod version, game version what exactly happens and when, and so on.
The latest versions of both. After installation it said "STR NOT FOUND" before every sentence. I had to reinstall mount & blade because of it, then everything was back to normal.
 
Midgets288 said:
JoG said:
Midgets288 said:
After installing this my game says STR NOT FOUND. Help?
Please provide us with more info, like mod version, game version what exactly happens and when, and so on.
The latest versions of both. After installation it said "STR NOT FOUND" before every sentence. I had to reinstall mount & blade because of it, then everything was back to normal.
What language did you pick during installation?
 
JoG said:
Midgets288 said:
JoG said:
Midgets288 said:
After installing this my game says STR NOT FOUND. Help?
Please provide us with more info, like mod version, game version what exactly happens and when, and so on.
The latest versions of both. After installation it said "STR NOT FOUND" before every sentence. I had to reinstall mount & blade because of it, then everything was back to normal.
What language did you pick during installation?
English
 
Midgets288 said:
Well, we thought it might be due to installing the Russian version on the system with no Cyrillic fonts installed. It looks like this is not the case.

OK, the temporary solution would be installing the latest version somewhere on your HDD (say, on your desktop), browsing through the folders created during an installation to find "Rus XIII century" folder, and copying it into your M&B Modules (the default location is "C:\Program Files\Mount&Blade\Modules") folder manually. Hopefully, this would work.
 
Anyone still here?  :twisted:

Just joking, great mod!

Bugreport:
1. Mod ctd's while trying to loot a battleground I haven't fought in. (Yeah, has been reported, yet.)
I suggest taking a look on the trigger for the looting-message (bury corpses, looting takes x hours), because it crashes right before the message, maybe it only triggers for player-battlegrounds by now.

2. If I recruit prisoners, they still run away at night... Which is a bug, because they didn't even wait for the first payday.  :mrgreen:
Maybe their status (changed from prisoner to party-member) isn't updated?

3. My prisoners are running away faster than I can seize (or sell) them.
Not a bug, just a complaint.  :cool:
 
Teutonic Knight said:
Anyone still here?  :twisted:

Just joking, great mod!

Bugreport:
1. Mod ctd's while trying to loot a battleground I haven't fought in. (Yeah, has been reported, yet.)
I suggest taking a look on the trigger for the looting-message (bury corpses, looting takes x hours), because it crashes right before the message, maybe it only triggers for player-battlegrounds by now.

2. If I recruit prisoners, they still run away at night... Which is a bug, because they didn't even wait for the first payday.  :mrgreen:
Maybe their status (changed from prisoner to party-member) isn't updated?
Thanks for your feedback. We are working on the Warband version of the mod ATM, and I guess those bugs have already been fixed there. We are trying to finalize and upload the new beta for Warband, but I'm not sure how long it would take for us to finalize the beta build.
Teutonic Knight said:
3. My prisoners are running away faster than I can seize (or sell) them.
Not a bug, just a complaint.  :cool:
Prisoner management skill helps.
 
First of all, let me congratulate with you once again for this wonderful mod!
Finally a stable and almost crashless version, I've been waiting for it since Warband came out  :mrgreen:
Still, I'd like to enlight a pair of bugs/glitches to help you develop the mod further.

It is not rare that the game get stuck after the evocative introductions. Happened to me with Rus and Mongols, maybe is just my problem.

Prison break quest is broken. If you try to sneak in and kill the prison guard, nothing will happen after the conversation and you wouldn't be able to kill the guard.

Lost party quest have some problems as well. Once I told the lord his men escaped and I got paid. I think it was the same lord the one I told the same thing again, blocking the game.

The riddle: what the hell? The answer seems quite obvious, yet I have to persuade a lord to tell me. Shouldn't there be a way to tell the answer myself? And when the lord refuses, what the hell should I do?

Some quests are still untranslated in english, of course I'm not sure which :grin: you should check out.

Is that intended for the "Palma" to be swinged around from horseback? I doubt it, altough I love to do so :grin:

This said, everything else seemed fine.
 
I loved this mod, so glad about the WB release. A couple of times when starting as a Russian Warrior my screen froze after the first battle scene (is it possible to win this?) and there seems to be a bug with the lords prisoners quest. Firstly a lot of the dialogue isn't translated but also once I'd paid the lord to release his prisoners I was told to take them from his city. Trouble is that there isn't any option to take them, but I do have negative relations with his faction. I'll try making peace and see if anything changes.
Edit: No I was just being an idiot and didn't notice the prisoner train spawned next to the city.
 
Hi! i just try the WB version. Really great!

Juste one point :

When I equip Deshavi with a bow and a rogatina, she drop the bow at the beguining of the map. So she regulary end by fighting with hand... Is it a bug? or some game mechanics?
 
I'm a bit late to the party as I just found out about this mod, but I'm loving every bit of it (especially the music!). There's just something I can't figure out - how do you get art for your shield? Mine says it's paint-able, but when I go to camp to select art, there are no images. Is it because I'm Mongol?

Sorry if this is a dumb question, I searched the board extensively before asking :razz:
 
I downloaded the Warband version and choose the English version, but when I click the WSE exe, it says "Unable to locate mount and blade warband dedicated.exe (and anoter thing I can't remember)", and the "languages" folder is missing.
 
Back
Top Bottom