Main Topic

What feature do you mostly want to add?

• Religions Improvements: pray, spendable Piety Points, branches, deeper immersion

Votes: 90 19.8%
  • Offices: town/guild/kingdom council, vote for tax level/more profit, war/peace

Votes: 235 51.6%
  • Revised Traits: more traits, buy/train traits, gain upon actions

Votes: 130 28.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Quintillius said:
You convinced me. It's probably not smart  :roll:, but:

They want my head for their collection!

jaof.png

* Pre-alpha version
* Psst: Those spikes are DEADLY.

That guy to the right seems to be holding a very large wood.

Quintillius said:
Just wait a few days  :grin:. Then I will release more (big) images.

Good afternoon. Mod planned classy. Sincere respect for the developers. There are some questions: 1) Is there a full list of factions planned in mod? Will planned minor factions - for example small duchies or principalities on the outskirts of Calradia? Are there any plans to add to mod faction like Rzeczpospolita 15-16 century? 2) Are there any plans about artillery in mod (including timelines siege artillery should be already). 3) Is planned as a fief of construction improvements salt mines, gold or silver mines, or iron, which would give additional profit? 4) Will the mod opportunity to plunder the city and fortress in analogy with the villages (given that wars were fought not only for territory, but for trophies), not locking them. And it would be great if the looting of towns and villages have been added as booty of gold and silver. 5) Do you plan to add to the mod faction hostile Acztaoc Empire, by analogy with the Tlaxcalans (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tlaxcaltec)

Regards

1) Is there a full list of factions planned in mod? Will planned minor factions - for example small duchies or principalities on the outskirts of Calradia? Are there any plans to add to mod faction like Rzeczpospolita 15-16 century?
There will be no separate duchies or principalities for now. This is the faction list so far:

- Kingdom of Swadia
- Kingdom of Vaegirs
- Khergit Khanate
- Kingdom of Nords
- Kingdom of Rhodoks
- Sarranid Sultanate
- Acztaoc Empire
- Agonic Order

Are there any plans about artillery in mod (including timelines siege artillery should be already).
Artillery is a cool feature indeed, but it's a hell to code. I am afraid people should not expect to see artillery in the final release.

Is planned as a fief of construction improvements salt mines, gold or silver mines, or iron, which would give additional profit?
Every village has access to resources like timber, stone and tools. This is a nice idea though. I will think about this later.

Will the mod opportunity to plunder the city and fortress in analogy with the villages (given that wars were fought not only for territory, but for trophies), not locking them. And it would be great if the looting of towns and villages have been added as booty of gold and silver.
After capturing a castle or town, you will certainly have the option to hold a victory parade, raze, liberate, plunder the town! If you like it I will not only give the player money, but also the option to plunder valuable items.

Do you plan to add to the mod faction hostile Acztaoc Empire, by analogy with the Tlaxcalans (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tlaxcaltec)
There will be only one civilized culture, the Acztaoc Empire, for now. However you will still be able to see tribesmen everywhere.

Thank you  :smile:!

Quintillius said:
1) Is there a full list of factions planned in mod? Will planned minor factions - for example small duchies or principalities on the outskirts of Calradia? Are there any plans to add to mod faction like Rzeczpospolita 15-16 century?
There will be no separate duchies or principalities for now. This is the faction list so far:

- Kingdom of Swadia
- Kingdom of Vaegirs
- Khergit Khanate
- Kingdom of Nords
- Kingdom of Rhodoks
- Sarranid Sultanate
- Acztaoc Empire
- Agonic Order

Are there any plans about artillery in mod (including timelines siege artillery should be already).
Artillery is a cool feature indeed, but it's a hell to code. I am afraid people should not expect to see artillery in the final release.

Is planned as a fief of construction improvements salt mines, gold or silver mines, or iron, which would give additional profit?
Every village has access to resources like timber, stone and tools. This is a nice idea though. I will think about this later.

Will the mod opportunity to plunder the city and fortress in analogy with the villages (given that wars were fought not only for territory, but for trophies), not locking them. And it would be great if the looting of towns and villages have been added as booty of gold and silver.
After capturing a castle or town, you will certainly have the option to hold a victory parade, raze, liberate, plunder the town! If you like it I will not only give the player money, but also the option to plunder valuable items.

Do you plan to add to the mod faction hostile Acztaoc Empire, by analogy with the Tlaxcalans (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tlaxcaltec)
There will be only one civilized culture, the Acztaoc Empire, for now. However you will still be able to see tribesmen everywhere.

Thank you  :smile:!

Thanks for the clarification. With anticipation and interest would have expected release mod. And another request / offer. Replace the name of the kingdom of Vaegirs to Vaegir Tsardom. By analogy with the Russian Tsardom.

Regards

Quintillius said:
Excellent suggestion. Kingdom of Vaegirs is now known as the Vaegir Tsardom! Hurrah! Hurrah!

))) Yes, no question. Contact)) If necessary, I can prepare troops line of Vaegir Tsardom by analogy with the Russian troops of the era

Great!! In the images where the conquistador is fighting against the natives... the sky looks like you were using some kind of new shader... is it true?  :eek:

Back
Top Bottom