Cant upload mod

Users who are viewing this thread

Whall

Recruit
I created a weapon mod that works in game but I cant figure out how to upload. I tried using both of the methods listed on https://moddocs.bannerlord.com/steam-workshop/uploading_updating_mod/. Anyone able to tell me what I have screwed up?

For the mod tool, after clicking publish module. The module selection box is un-changeable.

For the workshop method this is my WorkshopCreate.xml
Code:
<Tasks>
    <CreateItem/>
    <UpdateItem>
        <ModuleFolder Value="C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\Thamaskene Glaive"/>
        <!-- A direct path of your module -->
        <ItemDescription Value="Thamaskene Weapons"/>
        <!-- A description that will be displayed on Steam Workshop, can be edited via the Steam UI -->
        <Tags>
            <!-- You can use the following tags: -->
            <!-- Type: Graphical Enhancement, Map Pack, Partial Conversion, Sound, Total Conversion, Troops, UI, Utility, Weapons and Armour -->
            <!-- Setting: Native, Antiquity, Dark Ages, Medieval, Musket Era, Modern, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Oriental, Apocalypse, Other -->
            <!-- Game Mode: Singleplayer, Multiplayer -->
            <!-- Compatible Version: e1.9.0, v1.0.0,... The currently available versions can be found at the Steam Workshop "Browse by Tag" section -->
            <Tag Value="Weapons" />
            <Tag Value="Thamaskene" />
            <Tag Value="Singleplayer" />
            <Tag Value="Glaive" />
            <Tag Value="Heavy Saber" />
            <Tag Value="Great Ridged Saber" />
        </Tags>
        <Image Value="C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\Thamaskene Glaive\ThamaskeneGlaive.png/>
        <!-- Determines the featured image displayed on Steam Workshop, a direct path to it must be inserted here (the image should be smaller than 1 MB) -->
        <Visibility Value="Public"/>
        <!-- Determines visibility on Steam Workshop. Can be: Public, FriendsOnly, Private -->
    </UpdateItem>
</Tasks>

This is the CMD command that I was trying to use
TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.SteamWorkshop.exe c:\path\C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\Thamaskene Glaive\WorkshopCreate.xml

I created a weapon mod that works in game but I cant figure out how to upload. I tried using both of the methods listed on https://moddocs.bannerlord.com/steam-workshop/uploading_updating_mod/. Anyone able to tell me what I have screwed up?

For the mod tool, after clicking publish module. The module selection box is un-changeable.

For the workshop method this is my WorkshopCreate.xml
Code:
<Tasks>
    <CreateItem/>
    <UpdateItem>
        <ModuleFolder Value="C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\Thamaskene Glaive"/>
        <!-- A direct path of your module -->
        <ItemDescription Value="Thamaskene Weapons"/>
        <!-- A description that will be displayed on Steam Workshop, can be edited via the Steam UI -->
        <Tags>
            <!-- You can use the following tags: -->
            <!-- Type: Graphical Enhancement, Map Pack, Partial Conversion, Sound, Total Conversion, Troops, UI, Utility, Weapons and Armour -->
            <!-- Setting: Native, Antiquity, Dark Ages, Medieval, Musket Era, Modern, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Oriental, Apocalypse, Other -->
            <!-- Game Mode: Singleplayer, Multiplayer -->
            <!-- Compatible Version: e1.9.0, v1.0.0,... The currently available versions can be found at the Steam Workshop "Browse by Tag" section -->
            <Tag Value="Weapons" />
            <Tag Value="Thamaskene" />
            <Tag Value="Singleplayer" />
            <Tag Value="Glaive" />
            <Tag Value="Heavy Saber" />
            <Tag Value="Great Ridged Saber" />
        </Tags>
        <Image Value="C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\Thamaskene Glaive\ThamaskeneGlaive.png/>
        <!-- Determines the featured image displayed on Steam Workshop, a direct path to it must be inserted here (the image should be smaller than 1 MB) -->
        <Visibility Value="Public"/>
        <!-- Determines visibility on Steam Workshop. Can be: Public, FriendsOnly, Private -->
    </UpdateItem>
</Tasks>

This is the CMD command that I was trying to use
TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.SteamWorkshop.exe c:\path\C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\Thamaskene Glaive\WorkshopCreate.xml
I’ve not used Steam Workshops. I suggest you ask in the Mount & Blade Modding discord.

Back
Top Bottom