M&B Warband Beta Testing Invitation

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Redfyre said:
Here is a good one. Just imagine him coming back from the first video after his mom made him get off the computer.  :lol:
Wow kid reaction 1
I think thats the one where he tries to shove the remote up his arse.

Edit: I hope that kid doesn't play MaB
Heres another
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFMs2w9Qexg&feature=channel

I think has hearts on his boxers. :lol:

I honestly think that one is set up though. If he was really mad he would've smashed the windows on the truck... haha

Redfyre said:
Well I have yet to receive an email for FULL acceptance into the Beta. Anyone else?
Got mine 2 hours ago. Had a bit of installation trouble, because you need your old serial, but mine was used on 1.011, so I had to uninstall that in order to install the beta (don't understand why). Played a bit, but found only one guy on the servers, I wasted him (Pavenis or something) , so he left. But the graphics is truly awesome, can't wait when the servers are full!

You sir. LIE!!!! I shall destroy you with my laser eyes of death!
article-0-00D0D684000004B0-763_468x.jpg

Edit: Did you have to agree to an NDA before downloading?

If this person is telling the truth, i wouldn't believe they owned a person with the name Pavenis unless some person is trying to be cool.

Ahh! I did not think about such a obvious notion! DAMN!

Well he already disclosed all kinds of installation issues, and his killing of someone! bastard.

Coenraad said:
Redfyre said:
Well I have yet to receive an email for FULL acceptance into the Beta. Anyone else?
Got mine 2 hours ago. Had a bit of installation trouble, because you need your old serial, but mine was used on 1.011, so I had to uninstall that in order to install the beta (don't understand why). Played a bit, but found only one guy on the servers, I wasted him (Pavenis or something) , so he left. But the graphics is truly awesome, can't wait when the servers are full!

Is there an NDA? or could you spam us some info please :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom