M&B Warband Beta Testing Invitation

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
does this mod "only" add multiplayer to M&B or does it also add a sea of new features?

And please... are there any teasers?? :smile: M&B is probably the most fun playing game there is. Lots of bugs, glitches etc. etc., but... no other game offer the "fun'nest".

I found a nice site called Google it searches the whole internet for stuff you are searching for.
Here is a link to the teaser searcher

http://www.google.nl/#hl=nl&q=Warband+trailer&btnG=Google+zoeken&meta=&**=f&fp=ed4b95e7430cfd12

Seriously...

drdoom151 said:
I found a nice site called Google it searches the whole internet for stuff you are searching for.
Here is a link to the teaser searcher

http://www.google.nl/#hl=nl&q=Warband+trailer&btnG=Google+zoeken&meta=&**=f&fp=ed4b95e7430cfd12

:lol: applause for your reply sir...

untamedghost said:
does this mod "only" add multiplayer to M&B or does it also add a sea of new features?
I want only two things with new game: more equipment and ability to conquer the world, putting my banner over every town in the whole continent.
The only problem I have with the current game is ability to spawn unlimited Swadian Man-at-arms every week by CPU (about 20-30% of the army, in repeated cycles, if they couldn't spawn those at all or could spawn 1-3 units, it wouldn't be a problem).

Shinigami said:
untamedghost said:
I want only two things with new game: more equipment and ability to conquer the world, putting my banner over every town in the whole continent.
The only problem I have with the current game is ability to spawn unlimited Swadian Man-at-arms every week by CPU (about 20-30% of the army, in repeated cycles, if they couldn't spawn those at all or could spawn 1-3 units, it wouldn't be a problem).
Its meant to make the game more challenging, and you can add more at any time so essentially you already have what you want

Shio said:
Are the non Multiplayer features like Kingdom Management or something in the beta?
I don't think anyone really knows what will be included in the Beta right now other than multi-player. Because that is a primary feature in the whole Warband expansion.

Graylord said:
untamedghost said:

Surely you jest.

I really hope they add all of the features that the mods currently have, like the expansoin gameplay III etc. ... add more "depth" to the game.  :roll:

I'm looking forward to the human element with multiplay, curses and taunts probally be part of of it.

I have yet to be 'outwitted' by battle tactics with the M&B AI as such (More crushed by sheer number)..
I can imagine, human players will make the battles more strategic, flanking, sneaking up behind, hiding up on a hill with a bow, steaming in full berserk.  I say bring on the noobs and there lucky in the eye  arrow shots.

COGlory said:
gee...I can't wait for the super incredible idiots that go for tks, are huge jerks, glitch, cheat, and do the same thing over and over again, completely ruining the multi player function, and causing a decrease in activity.

That's when you play with a good group of friends.

I dont really see how you would glitch.
I mean, there are not really tricks to go onto buildings, are there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom