M&B Warband Beta Testing Invitation

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coenraad said:
Got mine 2 hours ago. Had a bit of installation trouble, because you need your old serial, but mine was used on 1.011, so I had to uninstall that in order to install the beta (don't understand why). Played a bit, but found only one guy on the servers, I wasted him (Pavenis or something) , so he left. But the graphics is truly awesome, can't wait when the servers are full!

Oh come on, you liar. :razz: One serial can be used for different version and it'd be exceedingly odd if you'd have to uninstall previous versions for this one, they'd probably see that as a big mistake on their part. Besides, it'd be very unlikely you and only one other person would be there, and you don't own the Pavenis. :razz:

FrisianDude said:
Coenraad said:
Got mine 2 hours ago. Had a bit of installation trouble, because you need your old serial, but mine was used on 1.011, so I had to uninstall that in order to install the beta (don't understand why). Played a bit, but found only one guy on the servers, I wasted him (Pavenis or something) , so he left. But the graphics is truly awesome, can't wait when the servers are full!

Oh come on, you liar. :razz: One serial can be used for different version and it'd be exceedingly odd if you'd have to uninstall previous versions for this one, they'd probably see that as a big mistake on their part. Besides, it'd be very unlikely you and only one other person would be there, and you don't own the Pavenis. :razz:
Lol, I'm really sorry I'm not good at making up stories.

Elric_de_Melnibone said:
Graylord said:
Get your e-peens ready for multiplayer, guys!

I apologize for my ignorance, but I suppose e-peen is an acronym - What does it stand for?

Ahem, to get into the spirit of the thing, and just have it done once and for all permit me to state the following fact: n00b.

El-Diablito said:
Ahem, to get into the spirit of the thing, and just have it done once and for all permit me to state the following fact: n00b.

There is nothing I care less about than getting called 'noob' on the internet. Actually, looking at the kind of habits and language the gaming society developed, I'm glad I am.

Still, one should know his enemy, thus I'm glad to gather any knowledge I can, and I didn't hear about the 'e-peen' acronym yet.

El-Diablito said:
Elric_de_Melnibone said:
Graylord said:
Get your e-peens ready for multiplayer, guys!

I apologize for my ignorance, but I suppose e-peen is an acronym - What does it stand for?

I don't know what it's either and I'm proud to be a happy noob!

Elric_de_Melnibone said:
Graylord said:
E-peen = Internet penis

Thank you.

Is it the same thing like the old 'Mine is bigger then yours', just online and not about actual penis size, but achievements in gaming?

You seem to have expirience?

Ikor said:
You seem to have expirience?

I consider it common knowledge that it is that way for the larger part of the male population, no matter if it's about penis size, cars, or mobile phones. It's always the same old 'Mine is bigger than yours'. I didn't partake in any of those competitions, but I sure as hell watched some of them, it's next to inevitable not to.

Seems like that found it's way into gaming as well, if there's even an acronym for it.  :razz:

Syzgroth said:
oh...my...god...

it has beung... "pwn some noobs" that is what will ruin this game just as it ruins every other game that enables multiplayer over the net, you cant play the game because 10 people have determined (wrong spelled?) themselves to cry "noob,hacker,lamer or lucker" as soon as they get killed and cant take the frustration of not being the best player in the world.

I am sorry if i have offended you by posting this Rockachopa, but reading what you just posted makes me go insane, ive been playing Mount n blade since 0.680 and i just dont want it to be spoiled by 12 year old boys with all to many hormones in theire body.

No its cool I know what you are talking about. Don't worry about me freaking out, I am not so obsessive.  I may get excited about enjoying the game but I wouldn't lose my cool over it.

Syzgroth said:
10 people have determined (wrong spelled?) themselves to cry "noob,hacker,lamer or lucker" as soon as they get killed and cant take the frustration of not being the best player in the world.

Those are called moaners.
Edit: Whiners, sometimes.

Jome said:
Syzgroth said:
10 people have determined (wrong spelled?) themselves to cry "noob,hacker,lamer or lucker" as soon as they get killed and cant take the frustration of not being the best player in the world.

I thought we called those teenagers?

El-Diablito said:
Jome said:
Syzgroth said:

I thought we called those teenagers?
WRONG!
n00b-54491.jpg

we call them N00000BS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom