M&B Warband Beta Application Re-Opens

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want HELP PLEASE I WANT TO PLAY IN MULTIPLAYER I download it from piratebay .I installed it and i click in multiplayer but i dont see server please help me how to play in multiplayer :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

AtillasHun said:
I want HELP PLEASE I WANT TO PLAY IN MULTIPLAYER I download it from piratebay .I installed it and i click in multiplayer but i dont see server please help me how to play in multiplayer :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Your serial key has to be accepted.  Did you buy a serial key for the original version, or did you crack it?

Doesn't suprise me that it is on bittorrent sites, its not like the download is protected.

Funny that he is crying that he can't play though. Someone should have told him to actually buy the game and apply for the beta. (if he indeed pirated a serial as well.)

Gothic Knight said:
I want HELP PLEASE I WANT TO PLAY IN MULTIPLAYER I download it from piratebay .I installed it and i click in multiplayer but i dont see server please help me how to play in multiplayer               

What the Hell?

Yeah, I reported him.  Not sure if using piratebay is admission to piracy or not, but I figured I would let the admins decide on that.  Isn't it illegal in some countries?

I would say this is a clear case of a piracy attempt. You can download it from here with a valid serial key but you won't be able to play unless the key has been accepted into the beta. Since he didn't download it from here it means he doesn't have a key to begin with.

I have a couple friends who would like to join the beta.  They see me playing it all the time and are dying to try it.  The only catch it they want to play multiplayer.  If they purchase a key can they be guaranteed a spot in game somehow?  If not, when are more people going to be allowed into the beta?

Well, it's random. Maybe tomorrow and maybe never. But the official game will be released sometime :grin:
Tell them to buy the game and apply for beta testing. Then they'll just have to wait and see.

They won't be disappointed at Warband when it's released.

I would like to take part in beta testing with my friend who is already in. I have been a tester before for men of war and also given feedback for games such as ArmA2 and iRacing. I am a 25yr polite pc-gamer from Finland.

Edit: Wrong place - Filled the Application Form now.

Also applied for beta. Bought the game somewhere in 2004-2005, had a lot of fun with it back then, but forgot to try upgrades over the years, till I heard on darkfall forums about warband, really interested to see how a multiplayer version of this turns out.

Still to date, best combat mechanics for a medieval game.

mmm. A friend of mine was introduced to mount & blade recently and he absolutely loved it. Now he wants to buy the game for himself and would like to know if the beta is still accepting participants.

Applied for the beta again.

Installed windows 7 and did a clean install... problem was I didn't have a receipt and I used some other email address.
But I was happy to spend the money to help the team again!
:grin:

Oh, also applied for the beta testing, serial key but no response yet :sad:, I'm sad... though its fun drooling over it. To be honest I have to admit to everyone that ranted (in a good way) so far: M&B is the best on the scene medieval RPG so far by a long shot :razz:.

I applied around the 11th of January, so we'll see what happens. Either way, full release isn't to far off. Love this game so much, can't believe I didn't know about it until the other week!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom