LSP Fantasy 3D Art [M&B] LOTR weapon pack -released 27/08/06 - Last Alliance stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Here.
It is a full guide on how to add items to your own module. Remember if you are going to make a module ask permission to use other peoples items (unless its only for your personal use).
You can ignore the first part of the tutorial, that explains the making of a weapon.

I would backup native before tampering with it, incase you want to go back to the origonal when you've finished messing around. So just copy the native folder and name it 'MyMod' or whatever, then you can start playing with it without messing up native.

stratusfear said:
I would backup native before tampering with it, incase you want to go back to the origonal when you've finished messing around. So just copy the native folder and name it 'MyMod' or whatever, then you can start playing with it without messing up native.

ty

Wha? They're custom textures.. what are you driveling about? Sure I think they're pretty poor now, but some like the Elven shields aren't too bad. No sheaths though.

Back
Top Bottom