LSP Fantasy 3D Art [M&B] LOTR weapon pack -released 27/08/06 - Last Alliance stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

love the Isildur sword!  :mrgreen: I was going to try to retexture it for a mod (and get your permission to use the model, of course :wink:) and noticed a odd looking spot where the blade meets the cross guard.

hey guys, great work. i was just wondering if you considered making lotr clothing, that'd be pretty cool, go along with the theme beter than the clothing/armor in m&b.

Eventually.. I have trouble exporting my rigging so costumes are a no-no at present.. plus it's much harder work :p

Oh yes.. if someone could upload this on the File repository under my name, I'd be extremely grateful. Browser uploading/36k modem are not a nice combo for me.

So how's the wrok on this "mod" comming? I'm a huge fan of the models, and am curious to see what other ideas you come up with. Are you still working no this Dain, or are you dedicating your time to something else?

Omg! I did get an weird Bug=i was added my dowmloaded files to sama place were was my last days mod.When i start playing its was just like the normal Mount & Blade  :mrgreen:

Nipsunaata said:
Omg! I got a weird Bug=i was adding my downloaded files to the same place where my last days mod is.When i start playing it's just like the normal Mount & Blade  :mrgreen:
you probably selected "native" in the launch window. Anyway that doesn't work, so you don't have to continue trying without modding skills.

ok then. i cant wait for uruk hai swords, and shields.

uruk_hai02.gif

Turin said:
They aint gonna use the swords and I dout the shields in The last Days

actually, the shields and the helmets are in TLD for some time. The swords probably won't make it, but there's going to be a nice scramasaex for the uruks..

Back
Top Bottom