LSP Fantasy 3D Art [M&B] LOTR weapon pack -released 27/08/06 - Last Alliance stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

LOTR weapons mod
                          for Mount&Blade v0.751

This mod adds the Following weapons to merchants. Hunt around towns to find them.

Elven Warrior sword
Galadhrim bow
Balin's axe
Gimli's throwing axes
Boromir's sword
Boromir's shield
Boromir's throwing daggers
Glamdring
Gandalf the Grey's staff
Gandalf the Grey's staff- offhand version
Uruk Long sword
Uruk short sword
Uruk shields
Uruk scout bow
Saruman's staff
Aragorn's ranger sword
Aragorn's ranger sword- offhand version
Dunedain hunting bow
Aragorn's elven dagger
Hadafang
Aiglos
Gil-Galad's shield
Elven spear
2nd age elven shield
Narsil
Isildur's sword

Bugs: Don't you wish M&B had dual wielding :razz: Arrows and throwing weapons may turn black due to engine limitations.. Elven shields look like they have a split in inventory... are fine ingame.
weapons.jpg

Download HERE

Please ask (nicely :razz: ) if you wish to use these in your own mod.

Dain Ironfoot said:
Finally got my head together and put a little pack together. Hope to do more soon.

http://rhovanionalliance.the3rdage.net/DAIN/lotrweaps_0.001.exe

This adds the dwarven axe and the elven bow and sword to shops.. I'm not sure how rare they are.. they can sometimes be difficult to find.. they may well be overpowered also

Anyway.. enjoy... the Last Days guys who expressed interest in the bow... feel free to nick it from here.

DAIN! Axe Wielding Idea killer!

nice looking weapons. I didn't actually play it, just looked in BRFEdit at the weapons  :razz:
the elf blade and bow are wonderful. don't know if AW would really want the bow, as he tends to shy away from movie related stuff lately.
minor thing: Gimli's axe in the movie, had a hexagonal shaft rather than a square one.
but yeah, I'm a picky nitpicker :razz: :mrgreen:

Whoa, You're dain ironfoot from the Rhovanion Alliance mod. Nice. I've been keeping track of that mod, infact, i think i got the link to mount and blade from  there.

Mind if I put these in Fantasy mod?

Sure sure.. just as long as I get a small credit

don't know if AW would really want the bow, as he tends to shy away from movie related stuff lately

Well at the time I first posted this, he (or possibly someone else) decided it was erm .. non-distinctive enough to go in LD

Would you mind posting some screenshots?

Sure. Here are the ones from the original thread- check out the age :grin:

dwarfaxe2.jpg

dwarfaxe.jpg

EWS.jpg

Gimli's axe in the movie, had a hexagonal shaft rather than a square one.

Are you sure? Looks pretty  square to me-

square.jpg

Well I've been extremely picky in the past about adhering to WETA's work... weird.. in those shots where Richard Taylor is handling it (which I posted above), it looks like a beveled square..

Is there an easy way to add these to TLD?
I don't know anything about modding or anything so... Erm... Nevermind... :neutral:
And if so, anyone know if anyone has done any other movie style stuff?

Erm, shove the .brf in the resourcefile, the textures in the texture file, and add a line to the module infi, then use the unoffical editor to make the new items.. I designed the items in a rather specific way though..

Glamdring is very high on my to do list :grin: Sting less so as we can't really do Hobbits, and it'd just be a long dagger for a human.

How many daggers are you going to put in there?
Maybe just one omgwtfpwnubahimbaversion?

Edit:
Oh you asked if we wanted to see something... :twisted:
I would love some easterling stuff, but are you only doing weapons?
If it's just weapons, these would be great, I think the Halbred/Spear should be like a staff polearm thing...
But you like doing the fellowship weapons?

Double-edit:
I got a little excited...
Dain Ironfoot said:
Erm, shove the .brf in the resourcefile, the textures in the texture file, and add a line to the module infi, then use the unoffical editor to make the new items.. I designed the items in a rather specific way though..
I meant that is there like an easy way to add these items to my TLD?
Maybe like some sort of step by step by step guide would be nice...*hint**hint*
Pathetic, I know.  :neutral:

Back
Top Bottom